day 3 saints vs bucs (1 Viewer)

Big $

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Media still hating gruden.

Bucs coaches put a picture of Reggie running past the punter from the last game on every special teamers locker. The pictures were signed (fake of course) with little comments to some of the players. Pretty funny, but trying to fire these guys up.

Most fans believe Duece is the real weapon to worry about (he's had big games against TB).

Radio host stated he thought Reggie was "soft" and this idea is getting around the league., you gotta kick some mod edit: veiled profanity, READ TOS....AMH this weekend,(with Duece of course)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duece will be the key for the Saints winning Sunday. He ran all of the Bucs last game, and he will look to do it again.

Duece will be the key for the Saints winning Sunday. He ran all of the Bucs last game, and he will look to do it again.
i dont know about that,my boys held the league leader in rushing in check last week...the defense is starting to gel....that means trouble for ya'll

i dont know about that,my boys held the league leader in rushing in check last week...the defense is starting to gel....that means trouble for ya'll

Too bad that defense that was/is starting to gel traded away their best player. Deuce up the middle anyone?

Too bad that defense that was/is starting to gel traded away their best player. Deuce up the middle anyone?
their best player?
you listen to ESPN too much,booger just wanted to kill QBs,Sapp style
we have gotten better since he has been gone

i dont know about that,my boys held the league leader in rushing in check last week...

Guess they forgot about his back up though...

RUSHING ATT YDS TD LG

B. Jacobs 7 41 1 16

Couldn't exactly get off the field either:

Time Of piece of work. 24:22 35:38

Guess they forgot about his back up though...

RUSHING ATT YDS TD LG

B. Jacobs 7 41 1 16

Couldn't exactly get off the field either:

Time Of piece of work. 24:22 35:38

There you go putting facts and statistics in context again.

As Parcells says, you are what your record says you are, and the Bucs are 2-5 with a bizarre ROP call and a 62-yard FG for their wins.

I'm not saying the Giants mailed it in against the Bucs, but there was clearly a little bit of cruise control on Sunday: they're not breaking out the good stuff for a 2-4 team with a rookie QB running an offense that can't seem to find the end zone.

I have become a bit of a Gruden fan/appreciator more for what he's done the past two years than previous; he keeps his teams playing hard and he's a real pro. As such, I expect another professional effort from the Bucs, but I also expect us to respond to losing our lunch money last Sunday and go into Tampa and come back with a solid win.

There you go putting facts and statistics in context again.

As Parcells says, you are what your record says you are, and the Bucs are 2-5 with a bizarre ROP call and a 62-yard FG for their wins.

I'm not saying the Giants mailed it in against the Bucs, but there was clearly a little bit of cruise control on Sunday: they're not breaking out the good stuff for a 2-4 team with a rookie QB running an offense that can't seem to find the end zone.

I have become a bit of a Gruden fan/appreciator more for what he's done the past two years than previous; he keeps his teams playing hard and he's a real pro. As such, I expect another professional effort from the Bucs, but I also expect us to respond to losing our lunch money last Sunday and go into Tampa and come back with a solid win.

we have losing our lunch money all year...i dont think you guys are going to win this week...really,i mean you guys are favorited against the Bucs in Tampa you dont think that ****** tham off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom