Day after tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Our country will still be here and our way of life will continue. I know many of you are not religious in any way but those who are say a prayer for our country. No matter who wins our country is divided in so many ways as much as it ever has been. I pray that whoever wins can find a way to bring us together. If I have said anything (and I'm sure I did) to upset you during this election process then please take this as my apology. May God bless you and our country.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I hope we don't have another election as divisive as this one has been. We need both sides to promote stability, respect and civil dialogue over finger pointing, name calling and purposeful divisiveness. We are all in this together, on one planet, in this little blip on the radar that we call our lives. What matters is how we treat each other and it is especially telling of a people when they continue to treat others with kindness and dignity despite not being on the winning "side".

We need more love, compassion and understanding. It doesn't matter who wins the election.. The American people need to hope for the best going forward and be willing to toss aside political barriers to continue to make our country one our children and grandchildren will be proud of. We can make the difference we want to see by becoming the example we want to see. Be kind and respect your fellow human being :9:

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Our country will still be here and our way of life will continue. I know many of you are not religious in any way but those who are say a prayer for our country. No matter who wins our country is divided in so many ways as much as it ever has been. I pray that whoever wins can find a way to bring us together. If I have said anything (and I'm sure I did) to upset you during this election process then please take this as my apology. May God bless you and our country.

The people who support trump should never be allowed to forget what they almost did to the country.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The people who support trump should never be allowed to forget what they almost did to the country.
I think that's a silly notion. Hyperbole and drawing pretend lines in the sand is at all time silly levels.

Like tomorrow any Trump supporter is going to be "OMG, what did I do!?!?"

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
I think that's a silly notion. Hyperbole and drawing pretend lines in the sand is at all time silly levels.

Like tomorrow any Trump supporter is going to be "OMG, what did I do!?!?"

We are going to be dealing with these same uninformed morons in 4 years, and again 4 years later.

They should be ashamed of themselves, and the passing of election day shouldn't change that. They refuse to believe facts.

Our country is in danger, and stupid people are the danger.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Unfortuntely, I don't think those who DIDN'T support Trump will never be able to forget what they (the Trump supporters) did if he's elected.

Talk to me around 10 or 11 tonite.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
Unfortuntely, I don't think those who DIDN'T support Trump will never be able to forget what they (the Trump supporters) did if he's elected.

Talk to me around 10 or 11 tonite.

I realize you think there is some type of equivalency here, but there's not.

JLaneSaints

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are going to be dealing with these same uninformed morons in 4 years, and again 4 years later.

They should be ashamed of themselves, and the passing of election day shouldn't change that. They refuse to believe facts.

I get the hate for Trump and the unbelievable notion that someone would vote for Trump. I do. I am NOT going to be voting for him.

But take out the "because I don't want Trump to win" line out of it, how can anyone think they are making the country better by voting for Hilary? Again, discounting the "Because it keeps Trump from winning".

It boggles the mind how anyone thinks that Hilary is worthy of the Presidency, or even worthy of being mayor of a 5 person town.

There should not be a SINGLE person in the U.S. who, having voted for Hilary or Donald, then feel proud or intelligent for doing so.

The stance and vitriol for Trump supporters you are projecting is hypocritical and exactly the cause for both parties looking like close minded hate mongers.

Just not sure why you advocate voter suppression.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
I get the hate for Trump and the unbelievable notion that someone would vote for Trump. I do. I am NOT going to be voting for him.

But take out the "because I don't want Trump to win" line out of it, how can anyone think they are making the country better by voting for Hilary? Again, discounting the "Because it keeps Trump from winning".

It boggles the mind how anyone thinks that Hilary is worthy of the Presidency, or even worthy of being mayor of a 5 person town.

There should not be a SINGLE person in the U.S. who, having voted for Hilary or Donald, then feel proud or intelligent for doing so.

The stance and vitriol for Trump supporters you are projecting is hypocritical and exactly the cause for both parties looking like close minded hate mongers.

That's the thing. Hillary is actually one of the best potential hires for president that we have EVER had. She's just a terrible political candidate.

It's not even worth it anymore. People who believe bad things about Hillary are so woefully misinformed, or have placed too much importance on things that don't really matter.

I've never liked Hillary, but there isn't any question that she'd make one of the most effective presidents of our time if it wasn't for Congress.

But there isn't any point in talking up Hillary because that well has been poisoned 1000x over with either imagined scandals, or actual scandals that aren't nearly as big a deal as they've been made out to be.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

So somebody who votes for a guy who didn't have a clue about the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo or a woman who borders on being an anti-vaxxer should feel proud and intelligent?

Dude, you say take out the "because I don't want Trump to win" emotion for voting for Clinton then proceed to question how anybody would want her as "mayor of a 5 person town." You condemn one emotional feeling only to advocate another.

But lets remove both candidates from the "I'm voting for him/her because the other one is a piece of garbage."

I'm a Democrat. Lifelong, as was my father. I tend to agree with Clinton's policies regarding higher education funding, taxation, infrastructure investment, gun control, campaign finance reform, voter's rights, and women's reproductive rights.

That's why I'm voting for her.

Could you list a series of policies on ANY candidate with whom you agree?

Remember, we're removing the "because I don't want her or him to win" from the equation.

JLaneSaints

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So somebody who votes for a guy who didn't have a clue about the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo or a woman who borders on being an anti-vaxxer should feel proud and intelligent?

Dude, you say take out the "because I don't want Trump to win" emotion for voting for Clinton then proceed to question how anybody would want her as "mayor of a 5 person town." You condemn one emotional feeling only to advocate another.

But lets remove both candidates from the "I'm voting for him/her because the other one is a piece of garbage."

I'm a Democrat. Lifelong, as was my father. I tend to agree with Clinton's policies regarding higher education funding, taxation, infrastructure investment, gun control, campaign finance reform, voter's rights, and women's reproductive rights.

That's why I'm voting for her.

Could you list a series of policies on ANY candidate with whom you agree?

Remember, we're removing the "because I don't want her or him to win" from the equation.
Where did I say I was voting for Johnson?

I'll probably be writing in Rubio or more likely Kasich.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I realize you think there is some type of equivalency here, but there's not.
No, I don't. I think we have different sentiments.

I feel Trump is gonna win. I don't think you do.

I think we'll be dealing with him as POTUS for at least 4 years and his residue for decades. You think we'll be dealing with his supporters.

No equivalency. A big difference.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

It's been longer than that. Human history is full of uninformed morons. The difference is we get to see more of them. Stupid and angry seems to have a large corner of the internet set aside.

Most of them don't see it the way you or I do. Why would they be ashamed? I get why you think they should be. But they won't see it that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom