Day TWO needs (What yall think?) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I feel a need saints will get rid of the 6,7th picks to get back into the 3rd. we need LB, pass rusher, safety, and choices between :TE,RB, or another CB

CBs:
Kevin King
Sidney Jones (Coming off Achilles tear)
Teez Tabor
Quincy Wilson

TE:
Jake Butt

LB:
Tyus Bowser (Edge Rusher)

Saftey:
Budda Baker
Obi Melifonwu
Desmond King (My Fav Choice)

RB: (Hopefully no RB in day 2)
Dalvin Cook
Joe Mixon

Also would like the saints to get Tarik Cohen (Day three)

Id love King, he will be gone..he is a 6"3 corner...vs Julio and Kelvin B and the Dunkaneers players..

need pass rushers..Tim williams I like or Willis

Would love Tarik Cohen if he can be sproles like..

in the 2nd and 3rd round I'd like to walk away with a pass rusher, a LB or a play maker on offense.

If we could get two of these needs accomplished I'd be happy.

I think we'll get a pass rusher, safety, and RB/TE/WR with our three picks today.

If the Objective is to help the defense you do that one of two ways. Add players to the defense, or strengthen a running game to keep the defense fresh.

Lattimore effectively does that. Now he and PJ Williams will likely battle for the #2 spot and Ramzyck will be the 6th olineman in our Power Running Sets.

Now our most glaring issue on defense last year was the 3rd down defense. A sub package passrusher would be ideal here. Possibly a Tim Williams helps that or a Jordan Willis or a Tyus Bowser. So still some options. Then you have maybe a Joe Mixon which again adds to the running game which indirectly helps the defense.

So I'm looking for them to close out that way. In theory all 4 picks would help defense.

IMHO, Tyus Bowser still gives you some coverage ability and could still fill a LB hole and double as a Passrusher hole. So you miss out on Reuben but you nab a SAM LB still in kind of a Von Miller Mold. So its a 2 birds one stone kind of thing.

Bowser + Mixon would be ideal for me...and I'd take Mixon at 42 and then come back into the 3rd and get Bowser or vice versa.

Speed at DE and OLB with all three picks. I have been screaming for this since 2010 playoff loss to Seahawks.

If the Objective is to help the defense you do that one of two ways. Add players to the defense, or strengthen a running game to keep the defense fresh.

Lattimore effectively does that. Now he and PJ Williams will likely battle for the #2 spot and Ramzyck will be the 6th olineman in our Power Running Sets.

Now our most glaring issue on defense last year was the 3rd down defense. A sub package passrusher would be ideal here. Possibly a Tim Williams helps that or a Jordan Willis or a Tyus Bowser. So still some options. Then you have maybe a Joe Mixon which again adds to the running game which indirectly helps the defense.

So I'm looking for them to close out that way. In theory all 4 picks would help defense.

IMHO, Tyus Bowser still gives you some coverage ability and could still fill a LB hole and double as a Passrusher hole. So you miss out on Reuben but you nab a SAM LB still in kind of a Von Miller Mold. So its a 2 birds one stone kind of thing.

Bowser + Mixon would be ideal for me...and I'd take Mixon at 42 and then come back into the 3rd and get Bowser or vice versa.

I was thinking they'd take Willis and Mixon. Thinking if those guys are there they will be the picks. After Watching Willis he reminds me of Kikaha a lot, maybe it's just the Jersey :hihi:.

Like your picks a lot EJW. Personally, I am drawn to Curtis Samuel and Jordan "Bruce the Assasin" Willis. And then somehow if we could get Peterman, call it a great draft.

Like your picks a lot EJW. Personally, I am drawn to Curtis Samuel and Jordan "Bruce the Assasin" Willis. And then somehow if we could get Peterman, call it a great draft.

I'm in the consensus that there were two ways to handle the QB position this year. Pick one Early or Pick one late... Draft is too deep on defense in the middle rounds to take one in the middle when the chances of a defender who can contribute being there.

I'd waste a 6th or 7th on Chad Kelley (is that his name from ole miss) unless peterman falls that far but year.

I'm joking, but not really....
I'd pick DE with the rest of my picks and hope one of them is the monster we've been needing for 10 years now..

I feel a need saints will get rid of the 6,7th picks to get back into the 3rd. we need LB, pass rusher, safety, and choices between :TE,RB, or another CB

CBs:
Kevin King
Sidney Jones (Coming off Achilles tear)
Teez Tabor
Quincy Wilson

TE:
Jake Butt

LB:
Tyus Bowser (Edge Rusher)

Saftey:
Budda Baker
Obi Melifonwu
Desmond King (My Fav Choice)

RB: (Hopefully no RB in day 2)
Dalvin Cook
Joe Mixon

Also would like the saints to get Tarik Cohen (Day three)

Willis, McDowell, Curtis Samuel

No to Curtis Samuel! watch his highlights, he catches with his body NOT his hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom