Day Z (1 Viewer)

Mine's a 3.4 GHz 3570K, and unlockable. Honestly, I'd planned to go through the whole manual OC, bumping testing and Prime95ing for a few weeks when I got it, but haven't. I just have yet to see the need, though I'm sure maybe something like FO4 will make me do it ;)

I did run the MB lazy OC, and just now realized I never even installed AIDA64. Turns out it's only at 3.6 (x36 and 100FSB). If it ever starts to feel slow I guess I have a ton of headroom.

And yeah, back at early Athlon and Duron, I loved both used to kick butt on Morrowind.

I'm ruining two GTX580s in SLI. Don't plan on updating until next year. Bought them both in 2011 along with i7 2600k and 16 gigs of ram.

I have an i7-970 with 12 gigs of ram and a single GTX 570 bought in 2010. I haven't found a reason to upgrade yet. Bioshock Infinite plays flawlessly, as do the rest of my 250+ Steam games.

Ok, back to the thread title. New to Dayz...it is a mess on console (Xbox) but still having a blast with it. Anyone playing this?

I have a private server that I switched from ARK to Dayz so I could accelerate the learning curve and that helped a ton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom