Days since Notre Dame has won a bowl game (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
4,713 days!!

God’s gift to football has won a whopping 64% of their games
since their last bow victory. (92-52)
They need more armed forces to play. Does the coast guard
or salvation army have a team they can pad their stats with?

Last edited:
But they have a great following!!!!

I know you are joking, but that's all bowl committees care about. They don't care who wins. They care who pays.

It's a shame because you know they can find teams ranked higher that will still bring a lot of fans.

Why is Miami always overhyped? I went to the Peach Bowl last year and it looked like an LSU home game. Miami didn't even sell out their section.

It's a shame because you know they can find teams ranked higher that will still bring a lot of fans.

Why is Miami always overhyped? I went to the Peach Bowl last year and it looked like an LSU home game. Miami didn't even sell out their section.

Miami isn't overhyped. They perform on the field. Multiple National Championships will earn you that reputation. However, I really, really hate them. Like no other. Maybe more than the Atlanta Falcons.

However, you are right that they don't travel well. They are a small (so not a huge alumni base) private school, with not a big local following, playing in a big city.

That's because Miami is used to contending for national titles and playing in big time bowl games, whereas the Peach Bowl was a big step up for LSU. Miami didn't care about the game.

Poor, poor LC. I know it's tough when your so called "all world" football team manages to lose to 2 unranked and pathetic teams. It's going to be okay. The sun will rise tomorrow and UT will still be able to remember their Nat'l Championship 50 years from now. It really was a good 1.5 year run for you guys. It's really going to be okay. Do you want the number to my therapist?:ezbill:

On a serious note, I think a case can be made to have a playoff system. I think the BcS is due to be put out to pasture.

Last edited:
Somebody post that Loose Cannon quotes picture about the LSU/Tejas game last year.

Miami isn't overhyped. They perform on the field. Multiple National Championships will earn you that reputation. However, I really, really hate them. Like no other. Maybe more than the Atlanta Falcons.

However, you are right that they don't travel well. They are a small (so not a huge alumni base) private school, with not a big local following, playing in a big city.

I'd say they were pretty overhyped this year, especially after getting blown out by LSU in the Peach.

That's because Miami is used to contending for national titles and playing in big time bowl games, whereas the Peach Bowl was a big step up for LSU. Miami didn't care about the game.

What I hear is that Miami doesn't travel well at all. Something about the majority of their alumn not being from Florida. I was told the amount of fans they brought to the Peach was pretty typical for their fan base.

Miami fans in general haven't been very supportive. Anyone remember when the Dolphins-Colts playoff game in '00 (played right before the Saints-Rams game) wasn't even sold out in Miami? How do you not sellout a playoff game? If we get a home game, we'll sell it out in a matter of hours.

Somebody post that Loose Cannon quotes picture about the LSU/Tejas game last year.

bigbabytexascopy0yp.gif

Thanks LOL! That pic never fails to crack me up. I cannot believe he said all of that.

4,749 days

............and counting. :)

Tigers are surely playing a nobody tonight.
Blow em out Bayou Bengals!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom