DC area Saints fan get together place? (1 Viewer)

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
OK, so several DC area Saints fans have approached me to find out where to go watch the Saints. My current plan is to go to SR.com member Shibby's house to watch the games on his NFL Sunday Ticket. I would be perfectly happy doing that if it were just myself. The problem for most is that he lives even further away than I do from DC (and I'm pretty far out).

Does anyone know of a Saints specific Sports Bar in the DC area?

If not, does anyone want to make it a point this year to find one and MAKE one a Saints specific bar? I'm sure if we get a decent group up and work at it, we could find a way to stake our claim on a sport bar.

Please post anything you know here and if you want to get on the list PM me as well. Please make sure to do both so we get some momentum going.

(MODS: Can you leave this in the general area for a day or so before moving it to the Road Trips and Organization Board? Please? :) :) Thanks!)

PS We are also getting a group together to actually sit together at FedEx field for the Redskins/Saints game in December. PM me for more info on that too.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Technically, I'm not "LiveFromDC" anymore, but I remember this being one of the spots I'd go to If you're trying not to leave the city, one of the hotel's downtown had a pretty good sports bar that showed the Saints games, sorry the name escapes me.
We usually have a pretty good group at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. Probably 15 or so whodats. And they have the game audio on there.

It's right next to the Metro escalator on the south side of the circle.

ShahulX

Bring the WOOD!!!
Reaction score
I live in germnatown Md... I have Sunday ticket and a 50" pioneer elite ;) if you see a White 2009 Nissan gtr with a Fleur on the drivers side window, that's me !

whodat16w

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Come to Buffalo Billiards in Dupont, it's a good place to watch the Saints and still see all the other games.

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there DC area WhoDats...

Some of us made it down to N.O. for the game, and weather permitting, are looking to restart the party this Saturday around 3pm at Crystal City Sports Pub in Alexandria. We'll be the drunk and happy folks singing Halftime!

Come show the 'Skins fans how to party like its 'Dat Tuesday!

Reaction score
Bump.
Just moved to area and know that 18th amendment closed. Any place within DC that is a good get together? I heard Little Miss Whiskeys.

section602

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DC Saints Bar/Meetup

Hey, reviving the dead here as a DC transplantee from NOLA wondering where all the who dats are these days? I'm in Potomac Yard near Crystal City!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom