DC area Saints fan get together place? (1 Viewer)

I live in Glen Burnie, MD, and ive been going to the Espn Zone for 7 years to watch the game. I actually meet a couple other Saints fans there on Sundays too. Since its the Redskins and Saints they will show it on the big screen, so that would be perfect all we have to do is reserve a couple tables.

I lived in your neck of the woods when I first moved here.

Are you going to the ESPNZone at the Inner Harbor or DC? I assume DC since you mentioned the Skins.

I live in Alexandria and have been looking for a good Saints bar for a couple of months. Last year I watched the games at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont but would love to find a place where a good group of fans get together every week. Buffalo shows all the games but there aren't too many Saints fans there. I think we should pick a place and make it the SR approved DC area Saints bar.

I live in Capitol Hill, about two blocks from Union Station, so I'll definitely give 18th Amendment and Green Turtle a look.

As far as us trying to establish an official DC-area Saints bar, it sounds like we've got people in Virginia, Maryland, and the District, which means no matter where we pick, some folks are gonna have to travel a long way.

Why did they kick you out? We were there as well and were quite noisy and didn't have any problems...

the skins fans HATED us. we were being quite obnoxious, but not enough to get thrown out... they were claiming that we threw beer at them... which was a complete lie. what happened was, when Reggie ran that punt back, in the middle of our excitment, some beer may have gotten spilled. Just a little bit, not much... but they called the cops and the cops immediatelly kicked us out. At least we were still ahead when we walked out...

I like Buffalo Billiards in Dupont Circle.

1. It is very large and there are always chairs/tables.
2. Each NFL game has a section of the place - rather than just one TV. This gives you multiple screens and (very important!) allows them to zone the audio. So you get to hear the game as well as see it, which isn't always the case for some sportsbars.
3. Food is good.
4. A good amount of young ladies in the house.

the skins fans HATED us. we were being quite obnoxious, but not enough to get thrown out... they were claiming that we threw beer at them... which was a complete lie. what happened was, when Reggie ran that punt back, in the middle of our excitment, some beer may have gotten spilled. Just a little bit, not much... but they called the cops and the cops immediatelly kicked us out. At least we were still ahead when we walked out...

I'd hope that Saints fans everywhere have the good sense to not throw the precious brew that is beer.

anyone planning on heading to CCSP on sunday? live over in ballston and looking for a place to hit up

I found a neighbor fellow Saints fan here in Leesburg, VA that has invited me over this Sunday to watch, so I won't be going in to DC.

Hey guys, I went to Summers in Arlington on Sunday (Courthouse area). Really good place and plenty of tables if you get there early. I ended up talking smack all game with a 9ers fan (living in the past) and could use some backup for next Sunday (and each one thereafter)... is this place convenient to anyone else :)?

Hey guys, I went to Summers in Arlington on Sunday (Courthouse area). Really good place and plenty of tables if you get there early. I ended up talking smack all game with a 9ers fan (living in the past) and could use some backup for next Sunday (and each one thereafter)... is this place convenient to anyone else :)?

Bump for this weekends game. Good luck TCU Dan!

I'll be back at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. There's usually about 10 or more whodats and they have the game audio on.

The Green Turtle is a great place in D.C... really convenient to the metro (right there at the Verizon Center). I'm in Alexandria and have since migrated from Summers to Lucky's. It's probably the best I've been to so if anyone else is out there, I'll be there... though you may not notice me because I'm pretty low key when I watch games... don't pile on the Saints gear. Just watch pretty quietly and may cheer from time to time.

I know that the Louisiana State Society is trying to get people together at the 18th Amendment so there should definitely be some Saints fans there.

Saints Fan in NoVA--- Looking for fellow Who Dats

I live in DC, we watched all games at Town Hall in Glover Park last year. Pretty good Saints crowd, usually 10-15 of us last year... we had our same corner every game, big flat screen tv... will be there again this year, feel free to join. Will definitely be at the Fedex again this year. Went last year with a group of 20 people... and got kicked out by the cops in the 4th quarter...

Hey Guys,
I am glad that I finally found a Saints-Fan Forum here. Thanks to the Moderator for adding me in. Every week I watch the game here with Skinz Fans and I am the only one with the Saints (RB # 25) Jersey on. Even though nothing slows me down, but I always get into a hostile environment with mostly Giants / Steelers / Skins fans surrounding.. !!!. I would love to Yell Out Loud on a Saints TD.. I mean cmmon... you all know the feeling.. !!!...

I already bought my tickets for the Skins vs Saints Game on Dec 6th.. I am in SEC 216 Row 20... I'll be there with my Brother-in-Law who is a Skinz Fan... !!!.. Anyone else around there??.. Please hit me up.. I wanted to be on the Saints Sidelines :)... !!!.. Also.. someone please tell me about a place in NoVA where Saints Fans meet... !!!... I've heard from a few friends that there is a place called Lucky's in Alexandria... !!!.. Can someone please gimme more details.. I would truly appreciate it.. !!!

Geaux Saints,:worthy:
~Shakey

lets have a poll. Maybe one MD, VA, and DC location each.

DC lets make it metro accessible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom