DC area Saints fan get together place? (1 Viewer)

Cyrstal City Sports Bar plays all the Saints games and usually has a good Saints base show up. Although you have to deal with every other team as well, but its always a good spot!
Came in here to post this. My wife and I watched every game there from 06-07 and it was a blast!

Cyrstal City Sports Bar plays all the Saints games and usually has a good Saints base show up. Although you have to deal with every other team as well, but its always a good spot!

Technically, I'm not "LiveFromDC" anymore, but I remember this being one of the spots I'd go to If you're trying not to leave the city, one of the hotel's downtown had a pretty good sports bar that showed the Saints games, sorry the name escapes me.

Technically, I'm not "LiveFromDC" anymore, but I remember this being one of the spots I'd go to If you're trying not to leave the city, one of the hotel's downtown had a pretty good sports bar that showed the Saints games, sorry the name escapes me.

We usually have a pretty good group at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. Probably 15 or so whodats. And they have the game audio on there.

It's right next to the Metro escalator on the south side of the circle.

I live in germnatown Md... I have Sunday ticket and a 50" pioneer elite ;) if you see a White 2009 Nissan gtr with a Fleur on the drivers side window, that's me !

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm trying to get together DC-Area Saints fans via Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=317343264877

I'd love to get something ramped up for next season, you know, just to claim a spot or two for the Black & Gold Nation. I live in Arlington so I'm open to pretty much anywhere inside the Beltway (or just beyond). :D

Come to Buffalo Billiards in Dupont, it's a good place to watch the Saints and still see all the other games.

Hey there DC area WhoDats...

Some of us made it down to N.O. for the game, and weather permitting, are looking to restart the party this Saturday around 3pm at Crystal City Sports Pub in Alexandria. We'll be the drunk and happy folks singing Halftime!

Come show the 'Skins fans how to party like its 'Dat Tuesday!

Bump.
Just moved to area and know that 18th amendment closed. Any place within DC that is a good get together? I heard Little Miss Whiskeys.

DC Saints Bar/Meetup

Hey, reviving the dead here as a DC transplantee from NOLA wondering where all the who dats are these days? I'm in Potomac Yard near Crystal City!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom