DC/Arrowverse upcoming shows (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welp, I've been missing the Arrowverse and DC shows and got curious on when they will return with Covid making a mess of things. I found this page with some good info on what we can expect in the next 6-12 months. Looks like the shows, starting with The Flash will return in January.

What are you all most looking forward to? Pretty good list in the link.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking forward to LoT, Stargirl, The Flash, Supergirl (it's apparently going to be the final season), Doom Patrol, Titans, and Pennyworth. I need to catch up with Black Lightning though.

Y The Last Man looks pretty intriguing as well.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to LoT, Stargirl, The Flash, Supergirl (it's apparently going to be the final season), Doom Patrol, Titans, and Pennyworth. I need to catch up with Black Lightning though.

Y The Last Man looks pretty intriguing as well.

Pennyworth season 2 starts on December 13. I loved season 1, it's probably a top 3 favorite DC show of mine.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meh, I checked. Don't have Epix. Not sure i want to pay an extra $10/month so I can watch the show. I'll just just have to wait I guess.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
I'm most looking forward to Stargirl, but I fear it will suffer being moved to CW. Loved the first season though. The Flash just isn't fun anymore. I'm not dropping it, but they have basically made him a supporting character of his own show. I'll stay on board with LoT as long as it keeps it's goofy charm.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm most looking forward to Stargirl, but I fear it will suffer being moved to CW. Loved the first season though. The Flash just isn't fun anymore. I'm not dropping it, but they have basically made him a supporting character of his own show. I'll stay on board with LoT as long as it keeps it's goofy charm.

My sentiments as well.

2009ring

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Supergirl wrapping up, they've made a mess of that show trying to turn it into the woke/inclusion Olympics.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to Stargirl and I'm interested to see what they do with Batwoman. With the exception of Alice, nothing in that show worked, and now they have lost the Alice/Kate dynamic that was the shows only redeeming quality. However, that could be a good thing as the writers won't have that crutch anymore. I'm not expecting it to get better, but you never know.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking forward to Stargirl and I'm interested to see what they do with Batwoman. With the exception of Alice, nothing in that show worked, and now they have lost the Alice/Kate dynamic that was the shows only redeeming quality. However, that could be a good thing as the writers won't have that crutch anymore. I'm not expecting it to get better, but you never know.

Agreed, with a new lead, I'll have to give Batwoman another look. The Alice/Kate dynamic was pretty great imo. But everything else in that show absolutely sucked. I wanted to like it, but it was meh.

I really enjoyed Stargirl. I thought it would be too teen-ish, but it was much better than expected. There was some corny stuff, but some of it just made sense. I just hope they don't make a mess of it.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed, with a new lead, I'll have to give Batwoman another look. The Alice/Kate dynamic was pretty great imo. But everything else in that show absolutely sucked. I wanted to like it, but it was meh.

I reached the point I would just have it on in the background and look up when Alice came on screen. :hihi:

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think we only saw the first couple of episodes of Batwoman. No particular reason, it just didn’t grab us I guess. We never came back to it. Sounds like we didn’t miss much.

It also sounds like the production on Batwoman season 1 was a mess. I remember reading that stunts went wrong, Ruby Rose had to have a pretty serious back surgery at one point, and she was frustrated with the short recovery time she was allowed by the show.

A (at least somewhat) clean slate for the series might be for the best.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some more specific dates.

So, I was looking for this thread. Too much searching, lol. Anyway, a few shows have started and about to get going. Batwoman and Black Lightning have started. Superman & Lois is starting in a couple of days and The Flash is starting back up soon.

Black Lightning seems off to a good start this season. I've enjoyed the show.

S&L seems like it could have some potential. I'll be watching for sure. Always liked Superman.

The Flash has been more good than bad, although it's had a pretty good run. I've always liked The Flash, and loved the comics when I was a kid.

Supergirl is more meh than good, but I still watch. So, the Supergirl actress had a revealing appearance in Homeland. I know it's old news, but still, my first time watching was pretty recent. :eek:

Looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow returning. Probably my favorite DC show.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, I was looking for this thread. Too much searching, lol. Anyway, a few shows have started and about to get going. Batwoman and Black Lightning have started. Superman & Lois is starting in a couple of days and The Flash is starting back up soon.

Black Lightning seems off to a good start this season. I've enjoyed the show.

S&L seems like it could have some potential. I'll be watching for sure. Always liked Superman.

The Flash has been more good than bad, although it's had a pretty good run. I've always liked The Flash, and loved the comics when I was a kid.

Supergirl is more meh than good, but I still watch. So, the Supergirl actress had a revealing appearance in Homeland. I know it's old news, but still, my first time watching was pretty recent. :eek:

Looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow returning. Probably my favorite DC show.
I bailed on s2 of Black Lightning- just could never get hooked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom