DC/Arrowverse upcoming shows (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Welp, I've been missing the Arrowverse and DC shows and got curious on when they will return with Covid making a mess of things. I found this page with some good info on what we can expect in the next 6-12 months. Looks like the shows, starting with The Flash will return in January.

What are you all most looking forward to? Pretty good list in the link.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
I might check out Superman and Lois. Bailed on Black Lightning because it just never grabbed me. Gave Supergirl many tries and it has its ups and downs at the beginning, but then the creative team decided it was just going to ham-fistedly lecture you about current events for 45 minutes a week so I bailed on that, too. Batwoman was a very bad show that managed to get worse after the Ruby Rose bouncing/forced to recast fiasco. Flash was pretty unwatchable last season and has been in a general downward trend for a few seasons now. Even Legends of Tomorrow, which was always my favorite felt a little too tryhard last season. Stargirl was legitimately great, but I worry about how much it will suffer without having the bigger budget behind it. One of the biggest obstacles these shows face is CW budgets.

In truth I'd be shocked in Batwoman makes it another year. And if rumors are true LoT is never really safe until it's officially renewed again.

Wouldn't shock me to see them regroup and rebuild around Superman and Lois and Stargirl to move forward.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I might check out Superman and Lois. Bailed on Black Lightning because it just never grabbed me. Gave Supergirl many tries and it has its ups and downs at the beginning, but then the creative team decided it was just going to ham-fistedly lecture you about current events for 45 minutes a week so I bailed on that, too. Batwoman was a very bad show that managed to get worse after the Ruby Rose bouncing/forced to recast fiasco. Flash was pretty unwatchable last season and has been in a general downward trend for a few seasons now. Even Legends of Tomorrow, which was always my favorite felt a little too tryhard last season. Stargirl was legitimately great, but I worry about how much it will suffer without having the bigger budget behind it. One of the biggest obstacles these shows face is CW budgets.

In truth I'd be shocked in Batwoman makes it another year. And if rumors are true LoT is never really safe until it's officially renewed again.

Wouldn't shock me to see them regroup and rebuild around Superman and Lois and Stargirl to move forward.
They renewed all the shows except the two that got cancelled.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
They renewed all the shows except the two that got cancelled.
Apparently they did. Looks like they just decided to renew their whole slate. Which is weird, because Batwoman is not a cheap to produce show relative to their other stuff (All-American, Riverdale, Dynasty, Walker, etc.) and it's doing ratings that are hovering at the 500k mark which is actually below some of those.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently they did. Looks like they just decided to renew their whole slate. Which is weird, because Batwoman is not a cheap to produce show relative to their other stuff (All-American, Riverdale, Dynasty, Walker, etc.) and it's doing ratings that are hovering at the 500k mark which is actually below some of those.
Yeah, I'm definitely interested in Batwoman, but how they've done it the first 2 seasons has been underwhelming. I'm still watching because I got nothing better to do, lmao.

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've already got the DVR set to record Superman. I've been waiting very patiently for this. I hope they don't screw it up.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've already got the DVR set to record Superman. I've been waiting very patiently for this. I hope they don't screw it up.
Yep, just set mine today. I couldn't actually search for it. Had to find it in the guide.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom