DC/Arrowverse upcoming shows (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Superman and Lois is light years ahead of the rest of the CW shows, and any other network television superhero shows to be honest. It really seems to be mostly ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse and just doing its own story and thing which is great. Their version of Superman seems much more powerful than he was presented previously and better than Supergirl who "beat" him in a straight fight.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm liking Superman and Lois as well. I'm still watching most of the DC shows, but I'm a few weeks behind on all of them. Probably will get caught up this weekend.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Superman and Lois is light years ahead of the rest of the CW shows, and any other network television superhero shows to be honest. It really seems to be mostly ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse and just doing its own story and thing which is great. Their version of Superman seems much more powerful than he was presented previously and better than Supergirl who "beat" him in a straight fight.
I haven’t seen any of Superman & Lois, although I liked both actors, and their chemistry/characterizations, in the final cross-over event.

My wife has watched several episodes on HBO Max though, and is really enjoying it.

I’m looking forward to catching up.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any of Superman & Lois, although I liked both actors, and their chemistry/characterizations, in the final cross-over event.

My wife has watched several episodes on HBO Max though, and is really enjoying it.

I’m looking forward to catching up.

You won’t be disappointed.

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yall watch Superman & Lois last night? Wow, that was a cool ending.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread