DC/Arrowverse upcoming shows (1 Viewer)

So I only saw the first couple of Batwoman episodes, but I just read an article detailing how the season 2 storyline has worked around Kate Kane no longer being played by Ruby Rose.

Yeesh. It sounds absolutely horrible. Like, hilariously bad, overdramatic, and overcomplicated.
And now they've decided to recast the role. Makes no sense.

So a pretty decent conclusion to Black Lightning with a very nice swerve.

But without a doubt, it amazes me how good Superman and Lois is compared to the other CW shows, even LoT. It's that good.

So a pretty decent conclusion to Black Lightning with a very nice swerve.

But without a doubt, it amazes me how good Superman and Lois is compared to the other CW shows, even LoT. It's that good.
I have to catch up with Superman and Lois. Haven't watched since it returned from hiatus, but those first five episodes were well done. It's pretty obvious they have a much bigger budget than the other shows.

Superman and Lois is light years ahead of the rest of the CW shows, and any other network television superhero shows to be honest. It really seems to be mostly ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse and just doing its own story and thing which is great. Their version of Superman seems much more powerful than he was presented previously and better than Supergirl who "beat" him in a straight fight.

Yeah, I'm liking Superman and Lois as well. I'm still watching most of the DC shows, but I'm a few weeks behind on all of them. Probably will get caught up this weekend.

Holy shirt! That reveal. They even tease it in the episode title and I still didn't see that coming. Also, that episode was directed by David Ramsey(Diggle).
No joke. They played it all perfectly.

Superman and Lois is light years ahead of the rest of the CW shows, and any other network television superhero shows to be honest. It really seems to be mostly ignoring the rest of the Arrowverse and just doing its own story and thing which is great. Their version of Superman seems much more powerful than he was presented previously and better than Supergirl who "beat" him in a straight fight.
I haven’t seen any of Superman & Lois, although I liked both actors, and their chemistry/characterizations, in the final cross-over event.

My wife has watched several episodes on HBO Max though, and is really enjoying it.

I’m looking forward to catching up.

I haven’t seen any of Superman & Lois, although I liked both actors, and their chemistry/characterizations, in the final cross-over event.

My wife has watched several episodes on HBO Max though, and is really enjoying it.

I’m looking forward to catching up.

You won’t be disappointed.

Yall watch Superman & Lois last night? Wow, that was a cool ending.

Yall watch Superman & Lois last night? Wow, that was a cool ending.
YouTube TV is always a day late with no CW stations. I'll be watching tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom