DC/Arrowverse upcoming shows (2 Viewers)

S3 teaser for Titans... looks like Joker is joining the show...

I just hope it can become consistent. The first 4-5 episodes of season 1 were excellent but it has been hit and miss ever since.

That last episode was really good. Did anyone else notice the cool Man of Steel reference? Zod said almost the same thing as Edge about debating morality with a ghost. Also, I'm assuming that when Diggle shows up we'll finally get conformation that he's a Green Lantern and help us stop Edge and evil Superman.

That last episode was really good. Did anyone else notice the cool Man of Steel reference? Zod said almost the same thing as Edge about debating morality with a ghost. Also, I'm assuming that when Diggle shows up we'll finally get conformation that he's a Green Lantern and help us stop Edge and evil Superman.
I guess that begs the question. Does the GL get his own show? But, while I think Diggle was alright in Arrow, idk how I feel about a separate show for him.

I guess that begs the question. Does the GL get his own show? But, while I think Diggle was alright in Arrow, idk how I feel about a separate show for him.
I doubt it since HBO Max is doing a Green Lantern show but I wonder if he would somehow transfer to that show. We know nothing about which Earth it takes place on I believe.

Well, Diggle did show up in the last episode of LoT, so there's that...

Anyone catch the last episode of LoT? It was pretty damn good.

Anyone catch the last episode of LoT? It was pretty damn good.
I'm about to watch. I've been keeping up with all the shows. Some slight improvements this season. I basically just quit critiquing them and just enjoy them for what they are and it hasn't been half bad. The crossover shows are coming in a couple of weeks. Curious to see how that pans out.

I'm about to watch. I've been keeping up with all the shows. Some slight improvements this season. I basically just quit critiquing them and just enjoy them for what they are and it hasn't been half bad. The crossover shows are coming in a couple of weeks. Curious to see how that pans out.
I thought season 6 was LoT's worst season but I got into it maybe halfway through and this season is definitely better. Season 3 of Titans was their best easily to me. They finally fixed their inconsistency issue.

I thought season 6 was LoT's worst season but I got into it maybe halfway through and this season is definitely better. Season 3 of Titans was their best easily to me. They finally fixed their inconsistency issue.
Haven't watched Titans yet. Will have to check that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom