DC/Northern Virginia Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

Great. I have been looking for a place in Alexandria for awhile. Thanks for the info. I am out of town this weekend but I'll see you there for the game against the Jets. I'm always wearing my Archie throwback jersey.

Thanks for posting

Me and some other saints fans have been posting up at Lucky's Sports Theatre in Alexandria, Va. We are about 10-11 strong and as such they always show the saints on one of their projector screens.
Heres the link:
http://www.luckyssportstheatre.com

Hey - do you get to listen to the game audio there?

I have been going to Buffalo Billiards in Dupont Circle (DC) for a couple of seasons now. There's usualy 10 or so whodats, but the cool thing is that the place is so big that instead of just having one screen with your game, you get a whole "zone" of the bar - where the game will be on a big screen and a couple of smaller ones, and they have the audio up just loud enough for you to hear it when you're in that zone.

But I guess I could come out to Lucky's if that's where y'all are going to be.

Hey - do you get to listen to the game audio there?

I have been going to Buffalo Billiards in Dupont Circle (DC) for a couple of seasons now. There's usualy 10 or so whodats, but the cool thing is that the place is so big that instead of just having one screen with your game, you get a whole "zone" of the bar - where the game will be on a big screen and a couple of smaller ones, and they have the audio up just loud enough for you to hear it when you're in that zone.

But I guess I could come out to Lucky's if that's where y'all are going to be.

I havent been to buffalo billiards and i must say it does sound great. At Lucky's we dont get audio but we do get a huge hd projector screen (one of the managers is a who dat.) I am definitely gonna stay put at lucky's because i have gotten to know the crew there and we always have a blast. Hope to see you there!

Can both the buffalo billiards guys and the Lucky Sports guys establish who would want to join us to sit together for the Redsins/Saints game?

I think we have a little more than 10 people right now, but if we get more like 20 or 30 we can really take over a whole section.

Last years some of our guys made it on national TV. :)

I was actually at Lucky's last weekend with a couple of friends from work (Skins fans)... I'll be on the lookout for you guys this week!

Can both the buffalo billiards guys and the Lucky Sports guys establish who would want to join us to sit together for the Redsins/Saints game?

I think we have a little more than 10 people right now, but if we get more like 20 or 30 we can really take over a whole section.

Last years some of our guys made it on national TV. :)

Count me and my girlfriend in. I promised to take her for her bday. How do we make the arrangements?

I'll hit that up this week, I've been going to Crystal City Sports Pub in the past (although I've been to both games in person this year)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom