DC's Legends of Tomorrow (3 Viewers)

Y'all, this show.

I'm only about 10 minutes in, but in an episode where Grodd goes back to kill a young Barack Obama, we've already gotten the line "time to make America Grodd again."

"Barak is the name on my birth certificate"
"Better keep a hold of that"

So, no one wants to talk about that finale? The way they beat Mallus was beyond ridiculous. And I loved it.

That was friggin hilarious. I thought it was great. Really fun season. LOT is just a fun show, and it fits. Just a great escape.

I didn't even realize it was a finale. It didn't feel like one. Seems like there's a lot they can do from this point. Curious to see their lineup for next season.

This might be the silliest show on television. And I'm absolutely ok with that.

Agree 100%. The corny politics is silly, but then, CW. But it's goofy and they were even referencing their own show at one point, ratings n stuff. It just fits right in with everything that is LOT. It's a nice change of pace from the other super hero comics shows.

'If that's what you're calling its sparkle-sauce, then yeah.'
'Roofied by a horse.'
'Gary was very proud about losing a nipple.'
'Even after I went behind your back to work with Constantine to send a unicorn to hell?'
'We screwed things up for the more magical.'

Last edited:
This show absolutely does not give a sheet about being taken seriously and it's completely wonderful because of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom