DC's Legends of Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
I thought it was cool seeing the Monitor eating popcorn.
I like how the Legends basically bend all other aspects of the Arrowvwerse into absurdity. Everywhere else the Monitor shows up to make ominous warnings about death and the fate of the universe. On LoT he eats popcorn.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I like how the Legends basically bend all other aspects of the Arrowvwerse into absurdity. Everywhere else the Monitor shows up to make ominous warnings about death and the fate of the universe. On LoT he eats popcorn.
He looked on with disapproval at first but then settled in and had his popcorn ready for the show. And before when Constantine said a musical number wouldn't save them, well it saved Nate!

OP
Torgo

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Welp, Haircut and Nora are leaving the show...

Aw, Nate will be heartbroken.

Seriously though, it just says they won't be regulars and could return, so I'm not too concerned. I wonder if they will bring in anyone to replace them and if so, what characters would they play.

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Routh is retweeting a bunch of stuff on Twitter from fans blasting the writers for writing them off. Both he and Ford were magnanimous in their comments, but it seems like this wasn't their decision and they may not be thrilled about it.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Routh is retweeting a bunch of stuff on Twitter from fans blasting the writers for writing them off. Both he and Ford were magnanimous in their comments, but it seems like this wasn't their decision and they may not be thrilled about it.
Well crud. That's not good. I wonder if money is the issue.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't wait. I was wondering what happened to the show, but didn't realize it wasn't kicking off again until after Crisis.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not even 2 min in and I'm already cracking up... 'Not invited to crossover'...20200122_175534.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNO Inc.'s Michael Hecht: Responding today, winning tomorrow Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom