DC's Legends of Tomorrow (2 Viewers)

as a dc fan glad to see they are aiming at tv for their universe, dont forget the live Teen Titans coming soon to TNT ,

Pretty stoked. Looking forward to 2016 already.

Looks a little cheesy, but I'll watch it. So I guess ****** survived the end of last night's Arrow. ;)

He's pretty much the big bad for the whole universe until you get to Darkseid then Anti-Monitor. Makes sense for them to build up to these guys. (especially when it comes to the immortality angle)

I'm in, if for nothing else because of Vandal Savage and more Caity Lotz.

in the animated movies he has been used check out the last JLA movie right before flashpoint
I know. I meant in the TV/cinematic universe. I love how they used him in JLA: Doom.

So here's a thought... We see the Firestorm is in the series, but Robbie isn't list as part of the cast. Could he be getting killed off in next week's Flash finale and replaced by one of Firestorm's subsequent future halves?

Looks very fun. I'm definitely on board. Although I think Arthur Darvill is now typecast in time travelling roles. But I'll say, he seems very un-Rory Williams as Rip Hunter, so that's good.

I'm excited about that as well. I wonder why he was never considered for the DCCU until now.

We're just now getting to the era where studios are realizing people aren't turned off by the weirder aspects of comics, so I'm sure for a long, long time "immortal caveman who has lived thousands of years and become a super intelligent madman with the goal of dominating the world" was probably a hard sell.

Which shows you how lame Hollywood execs are, because that's nothing short of the best description of anything ever.

I'm assuming they kill Heatwave off. He's really useless on a team with Firestorm who does what he does only a million times better. I notice they barely show him at all in the trailer.

I'm onboard for this one. The DC TV Universe is kind of like the MCU though. If you miss any of it you struggle to understand what is happening. So you almost have to be a fan of all of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom