DC's Legends of Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

'Hold on a minute. There's your magic man right there. Obsessed with riches, given to mischief. That Irishman there is a Leprechaun.'
'S-sorry. Are you being serious or racist?'
'Both, love.'

'I'm running it, and I say we need to get close to that band, which shouldn't be a problem since everyone left on this ship is a punk.'
'Except for haircut. He hasn't broken a rule in his life.'
'Yep. Not a single rule.'
LOL. These magic anomalies are hysterical.

A fight breaks out and haircut listening to dicso in the van haha.

Nice RATM ref.

'You've got until the weasel gets back. What the hell is that on your arm?'
'It's my tattoo. It's a corgi with a mohawk.'
'You've lost it Haircut. You finally lost it.'
'It's Rayge, mate.'

Last edited:
"You just don't like guys with ties."
"That's right. It's like a little flag hanging from someone's neck saying, 'I'm a liar.'"

Taco Monday.
"We dare to defy."

"No, name's Gary. Mr. Green is in the conservatory with the lead pipe."

"You just don't like guys with ties."
"That's right. It's like a little flag hanging from someone's neck saying, 'I'm a liar.'"

Taco Monday.
"We dare to defy."

"No, name's Gary. Mr. Green is in the conservatory with the lead pipe."

Funny thing is that I made chili cheese enchiladas for dinner Monday. I didn't realize I was daring to defy.

"That brooding anti-hero crap must be a real panty-dropper, huh? You tell her you have four roommates and sleep on the couch?"
"Nah, I didn't. She's my mum."
"I'm really wishing I hadn't said, 'panty-dropper.'"

"That brooding anti-hero crap must be a real panty-dropper, huh? You tell her you have four roommates and sleep on the couch?"
"Nah, I didn't. She's my mum."
"I'm really wishing I hadn't said, 'panty-dropper.'"

Am I the only one thinking of starting a pool on how long she drops her own panty for John, or maybe even Ray. I can definitely see a love triangle with Zari, Ray, and Nora once she's found.

Tried getting some friends to watch the show by telling them they just had a Unicorn bite off someone's nipple.

Let's see if it works.

Am I the only one thinking of starting a pool on how long she drops her own panty for John, or maybe even Ray. I can definitely see a love triangle with Zari, Ray, and Nora once she's found.
I'm not against it, but I honestly just enjoy the that the show mixes nice character moments with quotable dialogue without forced shipping.

"Swamp Thaaaang. Never heard of it. And what's with all the a's?"

"Well, I happen to know a Swamp Thing, but, then again, Maine is far too North for that muppet."

"Then, how do you sleep at night? Hanging out with these jailer-mates of yours?"
"Alcohol."

"But who plays baseball in the dark?"

"Pinkie swear."

"Go to hell!"..."just her way of saying 'Hello.'"

"Chad, you marble cut of prime beef, give these counsellors the tour."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom