DC's Legends of Tomorrow (6 Viewers)

This show continues to deliver. Just a ton of fun to watch. Where weird is normal and normal is ok too. It's funny, I think I'd rather be a Legend than any of the other top tier superheroes. So much more fun.

Ok, can someone tell me what's up with the wig Zari is wearing?

The crossover segment was funny. Lol.

I actually thought it was a commercial at first. This show is just goofy, and I love it.

The crossover segment was funny. Lol.

I actually thought it was a commercial at first. This show is just goofy, and I love it.
Agreed. The show found its niche and it's better for it.
Sara:"Yeah, well, I asked, and they said, 'Hard pass.'"
Nate: "We should've done the crossover."
Good stuff. Also, the bit with Nate and Biff.

Enjoyed the finale, but Zari? Noooo.

Ikr, but with this show, no one really dies if you don't want them to. I hope this isn't the end, end for her. Resurrecting her would be messy, but they've done it before and can certainly do it again.

Ikr, but with this show, no one really dies if you don't want them to. I hope this isn't the end, end for her. Resurrecting her would be messy, but they've done it before and can certainly do it again.
No need to resurrect. She's still alive I would imagine; just not the Zari we know since her brother never does and passed the totem on to her.

No need to resurrect. She's still alive I would imagine; just not the Zari we know since her brother never does and passed the totem on to her.

Yeah, forgot about her brother being able to pass it on to her. I guess the question is, when to the Legends cross paths with her again.

Yeah, forgot about her brother being able to pass it on to her. I guess the question is, when to the Legends cross paths with her again.
From how it ended, Nate looked like something wasn't right.i just wonder how long they take to address it. Zari, obviously won't know who the hell the Legends are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom