DC's Legends of Tomorrow (5 Viewers)

I thought it was cool seeing the Monitor eating popcorn.

I like how the Legends basically bend all other aspects of the Arrowvwerse into absurdity. Everywhere else the Monitor shows up to make ominous warnings about death and the fate of the universe. On LoT he eats popcorn.

I like how the Legends basically bend all other aspects of the Arrowvwerse into absurdity. Everywhere else the Monitor shows up to make ominous warnings about death and the fate of the universe. On LoT he eats popcorn.

He looked on with disapproval at first but then settled in and had his popcorn ready for the show. And before when Constantine said a musical number wouldn't save them, well it saved Nate!

For what it's worth, Routh is retweeting a bunch of stuff on Twitter from fans blasting the writers for writing them off. Both he and Ford were magnanimous in their comments, but it seems like this wasn't their decision and they may not be thrilled about it.

For what it's worth, Routh is retweeting a bunch of stuff on Twitter from fans blasting the writers for writing them off. Both he and Ford were magnanimous in their comments, but it seems like this wasn't their decision and they may not be thrilled about it.

Well crud. That's not good. I wonder if money is the issue.

I can't wait. I was wondering what happened to the show, but didn't realize it wasn't kicking off again until after Crisis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom