DC's Legends of Tomorrow (5 Viewers)

Loooool at the Mick parenting montage...

Lol, the last 2 weeks have been hilarious as hell...

Last week the ladies started their own sorority and this week, the gang is in London fighting zombies (Mick beat up several using an arm), and Gary is stuck w/ Gideon trying to get the Waverider back from the Fates...

Gary to Gideon, 'We should have our own spinoff. (sings) Gideon and Gary, havin' adventures, solvin' problems, and savin' the woorororld!'

Welp: this last episode went dark real quick towards the end...

Last edited:

Last week the ladies started their own sorority and this week, the gang is in London fighting zombies (Mick beat up several using an arm), and Gary is stuck w/ Gideon trying to get the Waverider back from the Fates...

Gary to Gideon, 'We should have our own spinoff. (sings) Gideon and Gary, havin' adventures, solvin' problems, and savin' the woorororld!'

I don't know. For some reason I haven't been feeling this season and the last two episodes were the worse for me.

Not about the last two episodes but I somewhat agree about this season. I love how funny and insane the show is but I kind of wish it would get a little more serious.

I suppose, but I'm not sure how serious you can get with time travel. I think the show not taking itself seriously is what makes it work. But that's me. I can understand why people would want to see them mix it up a bit more.

I suppose, but I'm not sure how serious you can get with time travel. I think the show not taking itself seriously is what makes it work. But that's me. I can understand why people would want to see them mix it up a bit more.

Closer to seasons 2-3 or even 1 but not many people liked season 1. Shocker but I liked it.

Yeah, it got dark, but I'm sure it will get "fixed" in typical Legends fashion. Meaning, fixed, but screwed up in some way.

I'll admit I haven't really been feeling this season much, as well. I still adore the show, but it has been obvious they are hamstrung by its budget constraints. I've only kept up with this show and The Flash, but it feels like the whole Arrowverse has suffered greatly post-Crisis.

Storywise, not a fan of this Zari, but love the Mick/Lita stuff. Losing Ray and Nora hurt, but this last episode gave us"human" Gideon and I'll never get tired of that. So, it's been a mixed bag.

This season hasn't held my attention as much as the past couple. It's been more of an "on in the background" show lately. It might be the shuffling of characters. The show has always done that, and was made MUCH better when the Hawkpeople rotated out. But I spent most of the season feeling like I'd missed an episode or something. Relationships and characters felt totally different. I also miss Ray and Nora (and Brandon Routh apparently wasn't a fan of the way they handled their leaving). In the end, still entertaining. But a clear dip. Hopefully it bounces back.

Did anybody catch Stargirl? The budget was definitely higher, being a pilot and originally made for DC Universe. There could be some potential there.

Did anybody catch Stargirl? The budget was definitely higher, being a pilot and originally made for DC Universe. There could be some potential there.

Definitely a higher budget on the DCU shows. You'll notice it when they start replaying Swamp Thing as well. They invested a decent amount into DCU before WB decided to through everything behind HBO Max.

Swamp Thing was pretty great. Especially the cliffhanger. Tragic that they cancelled it before the first episode even aired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom