DC's Legends of Tomorrow (3 Viewers)

Definitely a higher budget on the DCU shows. You'll notice it when they start replaying Swamp Thing as well. They invested a decent amount into DCU before WB decided to through everything behind HBO Max.

It's evident as well in Titans and Doom Patrol.

Doom Patrol is my favorite DC show over Legends and it isn't close. That show is supremely excellent. How would you rate Swamp Thing to it?

Doom Patrol is awesome, it's a mind trip of its own, not as insane as Legion, but it's completely bonkers and has some hysterical moments. Mr. Nobody is a very unique villain. Swamp Thing was good, the gore was fun, but b/c it got canceled, I can't compare it w/ Doom Patrol going forward. I wonder how watered down it's going to be on the CW now.

Doom Patrol is awesome, it's a mind trip of its own, not as insane as Legion, but it's completely bonkers and has some hysterical moments. Mr. Nobody is a very unique villain. Swamp Thing was good, the gore was fun, but b/c it got canceled, I can't compare it w/ Doom Patrol going forward. I wonder how watered down it's going to be on the CW now.

I think of Mr. Nobody as pretty much DC's Deadpool with the 4th wall crossing. Also, do you mean Legion the X-Men show?

Did anybody catch Stargirl? The budget was definitely higher, being a pilot and originally made for DC Universe. There could be some potential there.

Just watched the pilot and yeah, the production value was much higher than a CW original show. I enjoyed it, but I'm a sucker for anything even tangentially related to the Justice Society.

Also, they've got Sportsmaster.

Just watched the pilot and yeah, the production value was much higher than a CW original show. I enjoyed it, but I'm a sucker for anything even tangentially related to the Justice Society.

Also, they've got Sportsmaster.
I just watched the 2nd episode, and I think I'm going to enjoy this show...

Wow. This week's episode was, by far, the best of the season. It might even be one of my favorites of the entire series. Perfect blend of zany and character moments. A good fun payoff to a pretty blah season, and there is still one episode left.
So, what color mush was your fav? Lol...

So I started to re-watch(watch it @guidomerkinsrules !) this show last year around when Hurricane Ida hit and for some reason I stopped in the middle of season 3 and started to watch other shows. Well I recently finished one of those shows and it had an episode that I think may help some on here not dislike the finale to season 1 of Legends as much. I really liked season 1 but it didn't seem to catch on for others until seasons 2-4. If I remember correctly some people thought the finale to 1 didn't make sense. Well I'm here to help you understand how it made sense by comparing it to this one show that has an episode practically the same and everyone LOVES it. The show? Season 7 finale of Star Trek The Next Generation. Both shows involve having to "defeat" someone(something) in 3 separate points of time. It's not exactly the same because the anti-time problem was created in the future and since it's anti-time it flows backwards into the past whereas in Legends they have to kill someone 3 separate times but the idea is pretty much the same. I thought it was cool how similar these 2 ideas were to each other. Maybe they got inspiration from Trek and they ran with it from there? Anyway, I hope that helps people that didn't like that aspect to the season 1 finale of Legends to not dislike it as much anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom