DC's Stargirl (1 Viewer)

I just started this earlier tonight. On episode six now. I like this show far more than I expected.

Yeah, I watched the final episode. Was about to go bump this thread. Just a really fun series. I'm hearing there may be casting changes in the second season, but I really hope they don't mess with that too much. The final episode left some things open for a second season, so I hope that's a sign of things to come.

How they handled Iceman in that last episode was satisfying. Lol. I'll just say I didn't see that coming. :hihi:

I need to catch up.

Yeah, I watched the final episode. Was about to go bump this thread. Just a really fun series. I'm hearing there may be casting changes in the second season, but I really hope they don't mess with that too much. The final episode left some things open for a second season, so I hope that's a sign of things to come.

How they handled Iceman in that last episode was satisfying. Lol. I'll just say I didn't see that coming. :hihi:
I laughed at how Iceman was handled... a lot lol...

Sperler (only read after you finish the season plz, kthx)...

When Cindy was going through the boxes and pulled out that black diamond, I thought 'no way they're name-dropping Eclipso.'. Then they did and I kinda squealed a bit

This show was fantastic. My biggest fear about it moving to the CW Network is it getting bogged down with romantic melodrama BS. I mean, really, there wasn't really any of that in this first season. There were sprinkles here and there, but it never took away from the story.

When Cindy was going through the boxes and pulled out that black diamond, I thought 'no way they're name-dropping Eclipso.'. Then they did and I kinda squealed a bit

This show was fantastic. My biggest fear about it moving to the CW Network is it getting bogged down with romantic melodrama BS. I mean, really, there wasn't really any of that in this first season. There were sprinkles here and there, but it never took away from the story.

Agreed. I kept waiting for the goofy romances to happen, but it didn't...which was nice. I hope they keep it that way. Keep it a superhero show and not a soap.

Yeah, my biggest fears about the CW are very similar as well. I'm also worried about how much the SFX will suffer budget-wise, and I really hope they can keep both Luke Wilson and Amy Smart b/c I enjoyed how they played their roles, especially Luke b/c he had some really funny moments...

Yeah, my biggest fears about the CW are very similar as well. I'm also worried about how much the SFX will suffer budget-wise, and I really hope they can keep both Luke Wilson and Amy Smart b/c I enjoyed how they played their roles, especially Luke b/c he had some really funny moments...

Indeed. Stargirl wouldn't be the same without Amy. She's just good at what she does.

Article about season 2 cast. Sounds like all major players are expected back.

This addresses VFX concerns for season 2.

Of course none of this is set in stone, and, reading between the lines, it does seem like they are expecting it will have a smaller budget.

Is it me or can you not find the series on YouTube TV unless you have HBO Max.

I couldn't find it on the Verizon menu until recently. Got it set to record. I'm ready. Hope season 2 isn't a big drop-off from 1.
I'm hoping for no more than maybe the budget. In the trailer, her staff doesn't pop like it used it. No more 4K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom