DE LaBoy visit cancelled (1 Viewer)

Even the Browns, with that city, that name and those uniforms are going off!

Even though Mr. Benson isn't signing the big name defensive free agents, I did hear that he sprung for new towels w/fleur de lis insignias (w/matching wash cloths) in the locker room in hopes of luring free agents to the Saints.

Even though Mr. Benson isn't signing the big name defensive free agents, I did hear that he sprung for new towels w/fleur de lis insignias (w/matching wash cloths) in the locker room in hopes of luring free agents to the Saints.

How do you marry the fact that we spent a lot of money on guys like Brees and Grant and will spend a lot of money on guys like Colston, Smith, Brown and Evans with the fact that you claim Benson is cheap?

I want you to google "New Orleans Saints Salaries". And see how it ranks in comparison with the rest of the league. We've consistently spent money, if only that was the cure all you believe it is.

It's times like these that I wish the team did move to San Antonio, if that was the case, at least I'd be dealing with the same set of reactionary *******s.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: When is Cleveland not buzzing and turning it around? Get a grip guys.

Sounds to me like ya'll need to use some of those towels to dry up your tears. :smilielol:

I dont know if the Browns are doing the right thing in already trading away picks 1-3 this year, giving Stallworth a 7 year deal and now this guy an offer he cant refuse. Their fans cant say they arent trying.

hit_nail_on_head.jpg

Last edited:
I think DE Odom is still out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom