Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Weird story.

Also, somehow not Florida
============================

A woman in Oregon who believed that she was training to be a Drug Enforcement Administration agent realized she had been tricked for a year by a man pretending to be her supervisor, according to a criminal complaint seen by Insider.

Robert Edward Golden, 41, is accused by Portland officials of impersonating a DEA special agent, using false credentials to gain information from residents and installing red-and-blue emergency lighting in his car to navigate traffic.

He also kept a tactical vest affixed with "DEA Police" patches, two body-armor-plate carriers, handcuffs, badges, and an AR-15 style rifle which turned out to be a BB gun, an affidavit from a DEA special agent, Morgan T. Barr, said.

Authorities discovered and detained the pair on February 1, after a police sergeant noticed one of the vests in the open trunk of Golden's car and approached them.

The officer asked Golden if he was a sworn federal agent, and Golden said that he and his "trainee" were both "Feds" working in Portland. Golden then told the woman to show the officer her fake badge, according to the complaint.

The pair were transferred that night to DEA investigators, and Golden then admitted the credentials were fake, according to the affidavit. This time, he claimed he and the woman were "into cosplay" and had the equipment and badges because it provided them with "protection," officials said.

Golden also said he had previously helped break up a fight by shouting, "Police!" and holding up his badge like an officer, per the document.

According to the affidavit, the unidentified "trainee," who wasn't charged, told authorities that Golden had given her a DEA badge and photo ID and said she'd been in training for a year while attending school for criminal justice.......

Exactly like something a puppet master would say
It’s actually on Netflix I think. But similar story. Some db convincing women he is MI5 & they need to go on the run and ask their families to give them money to protect them from the IRA. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am a woman but after watching these shows & reading stories, I gotta say women are forkin’ stupid.

For all of us Oregonians we cannot be considered Florida for two reasons-

1) This doesn’t happen every Tuesday like Florida

2) No mention of Meth and everybody wore clothes. No meth, no naked, no Florida

It’s actually on Netflix I think. But similar story. Some db convincing women he is MI5 & they need to go on the run and ask their families to give them money to protect them from the IRA. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am a woman but after watching these shows & reading stories, I gotta say women are forkin’ stupid.
They can't drive either haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom