Deadpool videogame trailer (1 Viewer)

this game will be very very bad

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2LgUv416fLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like every other button masher but with Deadpool. Am I missing something here?

The last 2 Batman Games by Rock Steady raised the Superhero videogame BAR very very very very very high.

Yeah but isn't this Activision? Its kind of hard for me to get excited about a button masher game because another company did one series well when so many others did it poorly.

Yeah but isn't this Activision? Its kind of hard for me to get excited about a button masher game because another company did one series well when so many others did it poorly.

If I thought like you, I wouldn't hate EA for stopping 2K from making an NFL game.

Fall of Cybertron was Activision iirc and that was a very good licensed game. The Spider-Man game by Beenox that was good was also Activision. Those were arguably Activision's best games of the last few years and they were licensed action games....and I'm not a big Activision fan

Eh...the best part of Deadpool is the humor. If that trailer is an example of the best humor they can write I'll be giving it a pass.

I got the game a week ago. It has me cracking up the whole game. It's beyond silly. The 4th wall is destroyed multiple times. It's like a much funnier version of Metal Gear Solid with the "we know we're a game" idea.

I think the trailer didn't do the game justice.

Already beat it. I'd rank it as a pretty fun rental. I thought it was funny.

Played the hell out of it. The mechanics weren't always great, but it was a fun game and, more than anything, FUNNY.

Played the hell out of it. The mechanics weren't always great, but it was a fun game and, more than anything, FUNNY.

Yeah, I thought it got a little nuts at the end, only time I had trouble.

I see Cable in a new light as well. Gotta love the thumbs up *ding*.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom