Deadspin: Taysom Hill is Starting Because of Racism [THREAD CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant.

Absolutely racism 100%.

Deadspin should win the Pulitzer Prize for identifying this and putting it for all to see.

I’ve known he’s been racist ever since he benched a black QB, Aaron Brooks, and put it a shorter, smaller (injured) white QB named Drew.

How this charade went on for 14 seasons is beyond me.

I know people who don't like black people. I know people don't like white people. Media represents all of those people. I'm black and I argued that Taysom should start over Winston because of his tenured experience in our offense. Why the hell does racism have to be involved in this. Teddy Started over Taysom and nobody in the media said squat. Click bait + race bait = unnecessary outrage

The dumbest part of all this is how the media just pretend it’s no big deal to stop a guy who threw 30 INTs from turning the ball over.

Yes, Winston would be good without the turnovers, and I’d be a millionaire if I had a million bucks. Any transformation of Winston will take time, not giving him no offseason and throwing him into a starting role in a new offense.
Where was this energy 2 days ago?

Everyone who knows Payton knows this is a stupid thing to argue. We need to not give this attention. (Yeah I know)

giphy.gif

Well, Payton started Teddy Bridgewater over Taysum last year, but I guess that wasn't racist. Starting Taysum (who we are clearly paying to be the number 2 QB after Teddy left us for the big starting contract with the Panthers) over a guy who hasn't been in the system very long and who didn't look too hot against the 9ers is clearly racist, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom