Deals (1 Viewer)

Since Ward is a slacker, Spider-Man is on sale in the PSN Store for $40, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is $40, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is $10, and The Last of Us Remastered is $6.

PSN has their black Friday sale going already. NBA 2k19 is 30. I think Madden 19 is the same.

I didn't look over all of them.
Since Ward is a slacker, Spider-Man is on sale in the PSN Store for $40 and The Last of Us Remastered is $6.

???

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-BLACKFRIDAYSLLP/1 Here are all of em.

The Last of Us Remastered was free a few months ago, so I'd hope most would have gotten it then if they didn't already own it. Spider-Man is a solid game, the second DLC dropped last night, but I haven't started it yet.

Mortal Kombat XL is going for $6

Overwatch is going for $20.

The Last of Us Remastered was free a few months ago, so I'd hope most would have gotten it then if they didn't already own it.

Mortal Kombat XL is going for $6

Overwatch is going for $20.

I'm not playing any of that crap.

Amazon is basically matching the lowest.

AC Oddessy is 27. GoW is 17.

I was going to buy God of War based off of Antipop’s patronage of the title but stepping into a sexist, womanizing, god-killing sociopath role is not what my young, impressionable mind needs.

I was going to buy God of War based off of Antipop’s patronage of the title but stepping into a sexist, womanizing, god-killing sociopath role is not what my young, impressionable mind needs.
Nobody has ever accused you of being intelligent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom