DeAndre Brown (1 Viewer)

He's been all LSU since he's been born but Ole Miss made a late push but we get him.

Benton has been all LSU since his senior year of high school and he is committed to the Tigers. He has yet to recieve official clearance with his grades and that is why he isn't listed as an LSU commitment but he will be wearing purple and gold next season if he gets the grades

As far as Brown goes, there is talk that he is now a strong lean to the Tigers but I don't know how true it is. It could be completely false. Ole Miss feels good about him but so does LSU. We will see pretty soon

Last edited:
On rivals.com, Brown is listed as a "medium" to LSU along with Florida, Ole Miss, Southern Miss and Texas Tech.

Benton is listed a "high" to LSU.

On rivals.com, Brown is listed as a "medium" to LSU along with Florida, Ole Miss, Southern Miss and Texas Tech.

Benton is listed a "high" to LSU.
Benton practiced with the Tigers during the NC.

He's been all LSU since he's been born but Ole Miss made a late push but we get him.

You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Anyways, LSU made up a lot of ground during the Army All-American game because of the number of LSU recruits there, but now that DeAndre's back home I suspect that momentum will stop. UM has all of the key surrounding factors in their favor.

You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Anyways, LSU made up a lot of ground during the Army All-American game because of the number of LSU recruits there, but now that DeAndre's back home I suspect that momentum will stop. UM has all of the key surrounding factors in their favor.
You talk like you're the all knowing being or something. Some people dig it, I don't.

He's LSU.

You talk like you're the all knowing being or something. Some people dig it, I don't.

LSU may win this but it's frankly outright stupid to say "He's been all LSU since he's been born ". It's not any part of reality. You just made it up. That has no grounding in reality. Sorry. Facts of life.

Well except for that thing that happened last night. :hihi:

Yeah but I mean, he knew LSU was good before they won. I don't think that makes a difference. UM's been 3-9 and LSU one of the top teams in the nation for over a month now.

DeAndre's main deal, personnally, is playing early and "being needed". The surrounding factors, as always, are the family, the friends, and the community.

Being at the Army All-American game around LSU recruits and away from Momma and Ocean Springs helped LSU out a lot. That and UM getting rid of Hughes. But he's back home now and Nutt's still go his in-home so we'll see.

LSU may win this but it's frankly outright stupid to say "He's been all LSU since he's been born ". It's not any part of reality. You just made it up. That has no grounding in reality. Sorry. Facts of life.

If I have to post this with some of my posts get up to date please. Of course it was sarcasm.

sarcasmpa2.jpg

Yeah but I mean, he knew LSU was good before they won. I don't think that makes a difference. UM's been 3-9 and LSU one of the top teams in the nation for over a month now.

DeAndre's main deal, personnally, is playing early and "being needed". The surrounding factors, as always, are the family, the friends, and the community.

Being at the Army All-American game around LSU recruits and away from Momma and Ocean Springs helped LSU out a lot. That and UM getting rid of Hughes. But he's back home now and Nutt's still go his in-home so we'll see.

Don't take this personal, but are you a friend of the family, because last time I checked Ocean Springs was no where near Oxford and is much closer to Baton Rouge. Also he has a good friend on the LSU team that scored two touchdowns last night. He has been very high on LSU since last spring, I have read the rivals articles for months with quotes from DB stating these facts. Only over the last couple months has the tide turned towards OM according to what I have read.

That and UM getting rid of Hughes.

This is why LSU will get him. I've heard that he has not heard from anyone on the Ole Miss staff since the coaching change was made. With Hughes at USM, he is getting these big time recruits to even consider us says how they feel about him. With that said, I say the writing is on the wall that it will be LSU ........or JUCO National Champs-MS Gulf Coast Community College.

If he wants to play now, he'll go to Ole Miss. If he wants a chance to win a MNC, he'll go to LSU.

If he wants to play now, he'll go to Ole Miss. If he wants a chance to win a MNC, he'll go to LSU.

He'll play early wherever he goes. He's that good. He will not be red-shirted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom