DeAngelo Hall (1 Viewer)

BWS

Reaction score
FoxSports.com says the following about Atlanta in free agency:

Atlanta: The Falcons have addressed some holes through the signing of Turner, cornerback Von Hutchins (Houston) and free safety Eric Coleman (New York Jets). But Atlanta still needs plenty of help, especially along the offensive line. The potential trade of cornerback DeAngelo Hall could bring some much-needed draft choices.

How much should DeAngelo Hall be worth to the Saints? What should they offer for him? Isn't he better than any of the CBs in the draft?

depends on if we address the CB position before the draft. If not, he might be worth a 2009 3rd with the potential for a 2nd depending on his play.

I don't know if he's better than all of them, but he's a proven commodity that is better than most of them for sure. What is his value and what will he cost? I have to think
SP and ML have weighed this one and will pull the trigger if the value is there. I'm sure they'd rather trade him outside the division and the price would too high for what he's actually worth. I'd like us to look at Lito Sheppard.

There's about a zero percent chance we're going to trade Atlanta for Deangelo.

Well,

"The potential trade of cornerback DeAngelo Hall could bring some much-needed draft choices.

"How much should DeAngelo Hall be worth to the Saints? What should they offer for him? Isn't he better than any of the CBs in the draft?"

Yes, he is better than anyone in the draft because he has proven it on the field. Any draft choice can be a bust. We all know it.

The Falcs won't trade him to us. Or TB. Maybe Carolina. But not us.

I doubt we'd want him, teams are asking for the moon for good CBs these days, Hall would cost us dearly even if Atlanta would do it, lets pass on this.

ddd

For the 1,583rd time, Atlanta nor us are going to deal with our chief divison rival. It is not going to happen. Do we really need a new DeAngelo Hall thread every 8 hours?

LOL!

Relax Bonchie, we're just having a friendly discussion on a slow afternoon.

No harm intended. I didn't know this had been discussed that often!

Ah well, I've got to start paying attention.

ddd

For the 1,583rd time, Atlanta nor us are going to deal with our chief divison rival. It is not going to happen. Do we really need a new DeAngelo Hall thread every 8 hours?

You've been counting? :hihi:

I like D Hall but it ain't gonna happen... I think Brady Quinn for D Hall makes since for the turds...

I can't imagine Atlanta would be so stupid as to send a young, talented, but underachieving disgruntled player to a division rival. That's the sort of move where the underachieving disgruntled player turns into an All-Pro out of sheer spite and your fans get to watch him twice a year and wonder "Why did we trade him"? In otherwords, it's the sort of thing that costs you your job.

This is what I started to reply with but I decided to Be Nice [tm] instead :)

1st of all, this could have been added to another one of the 12321434 threads about Hall, 2nd ATL is looking for make a preverbal "profit" off of Hall, There is Less than 0% chance that the Saints do ANYTHING to help the Falcons..... why would we send Draft Picks to our division rival?? Why would we help them rebuild? aren't we trying to beat them twice a year still or did i miss something???

i just wish people would drop a few things on are.... the main three are:
1.) WE ARENT TRADING SMITH OR GRANT
2.) WE ARE NOT GOING TO DRAFT MENDENHALL
3.) WE ARE NOT GOING TO TRADE FOR HALL!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom