Dear Carolina (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Want to know when your glory days are over? When the refs give you all the calls in the book and you still lose.

Especially the Josh Hill touchdown. You call touchdown and since all scoring plays are reviewed you still have a chance to get it right.

If you have to keep challenging and you win you should get unlimited challenges until you are wrong.

Especially the Josh Hill touchdown. You call touchdown and since all scoring plays are reviewed you still have a chance to get it right.

If you have to keep challenging and you win you should get unlimited challenges until you are wrong.

They called it incomplete, but there was a roughing the passer penalty. Scoreboard operator kept showing play and Payton challenged.

my guess is the Carolina forum doesn't think they got all the calls. Its weird like that:scratch:

But Im sure we are right.

Im sure giving up 41 and being 1-5 at least indicates to them that the glory days are hidden real good though.

Dear Carolina
Saints 41 Panties 38

tumblr_n5n6nazPic1rofocqo1_400.gif

The Vaccaro, and Dixon PI penalties were garbage IMO.

Moore commited PI on purpose because he was beat and didn't want to give up the TD only one they got right.

The truth is, they didn't even really have glory days.

They were good for two seasons after being absolutely terrible for like a decade. Now they are terrible again. No SB for them.

They were good for two seasons after being absolutely terrible for like a decade. Now they are terrible again. No SB for them.

isn't the "window" for decent teams like 2-3 years? Good teams have a longer window based on sheer talent. I think they peaked already.

Three touchdowns were giftwrapped to them on the one yard line. Three. I still can't get over that. Whether some of the calls were legitimate or not, how often does a team get three of those calls in the same game?

Well, I mean, let's be careful not to be the pot calling the kettle black. The Saints had 3-4 good seasons from 2006-2015. 2016 TBD

After the 1st half I thought I was going to have to say something I have very rarely said . All the calls went our way !! Even the ones that should have not gone out way. If it would have continued I would have said for once the refs were on our side and it was plain to see . But of course we had a half to go and the flip flop refs showed up. Maybe cause Rivera was in their ear ALL THE TIME they decided to change the way they called PI and called everyone of the calls on us that they didn't call on the panthers in the first . The KV one was insane and it was with the game on the line . THAT kind of officiating is why the NFL is loosing viewers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom