Dear Chicago: If the season ended today... (1 Viewer)

SaintBrad

Very Banned
Reaction score
Dear Chicago,

If the season ended today, how thrilled you would be to obtain the number 2 seed in the NFC permitting you for a bye week and your first playoff game to be at home. Congratulations.

However, I regret to inform you, that if you look at little further down the NFC chart, the team sitting at the number 5 seed will grab your attention.

We as Saints fans, don't forget the Katrina signs, the jokes of picking up and finishing one of the worst destructions to an entire city/region in the history of the United States. We Remember, your spits, your name calling, your laughing at the homeless. We Remember your inhumane acts on the desperate. We, as Saints Fans, don't forget.

I hope you said a prayer this past Thanksgiving, at the dinner table that so many were deprived of for years due to the destruction that you made so much fun of. Pray that the season doesn't end in its current standings. Pray that we don't come to your home this January.

Because if we do, well, paybacks a *****.

Signed,
Fans of the Black and Gold.

I see three or even four losses for Chicago. The only "gimmee" is Detroit and Chicago proved in week 1 that the Lions aren't a gimmee for them. That leaves them 9-7 or 10-6. 9-7 won't make the playoffs at all; 10-6 might but I doubt it would win the division.

I see three or even four losses for Chicago. The only "gimmee" is Detroit and Chicago proved in week 1 that the Lions aren't a gimmee for them. That leaves them 9-7 or 10-6. 9-7 won't make the playoffs at all; 10-6 might but I doubt it would win the division.

Lions are far from a "gimme" game... remember Cutler will gladly give you the ball if you pressure him, and the lions D-Line is ridiculously good .

And remember... the bears were a BS rule away from losing to Detroit in Chicago in week 1. Those division games are tough man you can throw the records out of the window.

Dear Chicago,

If the season ended today, how thrilled you would be to obtain the number 2 seed in the NFC permitting you for a bye week and your first playoff game to be at home. Congratulations.

However, I regret to inform you, that if you look at little further down the NFC chart, the team sitting at the number 5 seed will grab your attention.

We as Saints fans, don't forget the Katrina signs, the jokes of picking up and finishing one of the worst destructions to an entire city/region in the history of the United States. We Remember, your spits, your name calling, your laughing at the homeless. We Remember your inhumane acts on the desperate. We, as Saints Fans, don't forget.

I hope you said a prayer this past Thanksgiving, at the dinner table that so many were deprived of for years due to the destruction that you made so much fun of. Pray that the season doesn't end in its current standings. Pray that we don't come to your home this January.

Signed,

:jpshakehead:

Dear Chicago,

Signed,

I had a great time in Chicago during the NFCCG...except for the scoreboard...:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom