Dear Drew, (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The journey with you like so many in the WhoDat nation is personal. You brought a hope, a dream and a dream come true. You made us champions. You were the voice and face of our franchise for the last 15 years. You inspired and helped revive a proud but wounded city. Your heart and generosity make you the greatest of all Saints.

My personal story with you relates to my daughter. You turned a freshman girl into an avid Saints fan that helped us share many journeys literally around the world to see you and our beloved Saints. It's now become a ritual we've had for going on 15 years. Only a 100 year pandemic broke that streak. We had the good fortune to meet you on two separate occasions. Those will be two of the highlights of my adult life. Thank you for giving me the gift of converting my daughter into a now lifelong WhoDat. We now get to share our father/daughter Saints away game weekends for the rest of our lives.

Thank you for believing in our city when no one else would. Thank you for listening to God's calling of where you and Brittany we supposed to be.

Most of all thank you for loving us. As you so appropriately said, "If you love New Orleans, it will love you back." and we do love you back Drew.

May God continue to bless you and your family in the next chapter of your life.

Cajun Chat

The journey with you like so many in the WhoDat nation is personal. You brought a hope, a dream and a dream come true. You made us champions. You were the voice and face of our franchise for the last 15 years. You inspired and helped revive a proud but wounded city. Your heart and generosity make you the greatest of all Saints.

My personal story with you relates to my daughter. You turned a freshman girl into an avid Saints fan that helped us share many journeys literally around the world to see you and our beloved Saints. It's now become a ritual we've had for going on 15 years. Only a 100 year pandemic broke that streak. We had the good fortune to meet you on two separate occasions. Those will be two of the highlights of my adult life. Thank you for giving me the gift of converting my daughter into a now lifelong WhoDat. We now get to share our father/daughter Saints away game weekends for the rest of our lives.

Thank you for believing in our city when no one else would. Thank you for listening to God's calling of where you and Brittany we supposed to be.

Most of all thank you for loving us. As you so appropriately said, "If you love New Orleans, it will love you back." and we do love you back Drew.

Cajun Chat
[/QUOTE

Great post and well said

Cajun Chat

Nice post. Thank you for sharing and I'm sure most people all share the same sentiment and story. I plan on sending Drew a similar letter of thanks this offseason.

Nice post. Thank you for sharing and I'm sure most people all share the same sentiment and story. I plan on sending Drew a similar letter of thanks this offseason.
Maybe we should all put our "Dear Drew" letters together?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom