Dear Jets fans (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Prior to last week Drew Brees did much better against the blitz. A lot of people even Brees and Edwards talked about how horrible the wind was that game to throw the ball. Sunday you will be playing the Saints in the Dome. Now, with a windless game I will want to throw a statistic out for you....

3 for 3.
Thats 3 blitzs in week 1 and week 2. Each one of these blitzs lead to a New Orleans touchdown.

I'm not saying it's gonna have the same success, but Drew Brees isn't gonna have back to back off games.

Your gonna get the full force of the Saints offense this Sunday. Good luck.

(P.S. I still think that the Saints defense is going to win this game.)

I don't think he's that worried about Drew making the completion, what he wants, based on the word "hit" in his quote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-injuries&prov=ap&type=lgns

is to hit brees as often as possible and rattle him. I would ne be suprised if he willingly takes a flag or two in order to try to lay brees out. I may be the only one on this board that sees that. I bet SP does, and look for us to run a lot.

Live by the blitz, die by the blitz.

I understand the Jets fans are really excited about their success but this game isn't even gonna be close. Not in the Dome. I have no ill will to the Jets or their fans. They're just not a club I think about much honestly. After looking at their first few games, I am yawning at this matchup. They will be playing catch-up all day. Hopefully the fans can have fun in the Quarter and get a little tipsy.

I don't think he's that worried about Drew making the completion, what he wants, based on the word "hit" in his quote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-injuries&prov=ap&type=lgns

is to hit brees as often as possible and rattle him. I would ne be suprised if he willingly takes a flag or two in order to try to lay brees out. I may be the only one on this board that sees that. I bet SP does, and look for us to run a lot.

Ummm, that can be said for any quarteback..... hit any quarterback often as possible will gain good results, good luck with that Rex.....

Ummm, that can be said for any quarteback..... hit any quarterback often as possible will gain good results, good luck with that Rex.....
that's kind of what they do though, thier secondary is banged up, and we're thin at LT. If we were facing us, that's what i'd do. I think PT will have a great day and will negate most of ryan's blitz packages. Remember he rattled Drew in 06 and forced several TO's, no doubt he's going to try that again.

If we get pt going, then you'll start to see the arial attack, if not it'll be a pretty tight game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom