Dear Mr. A. Whitewing.......... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
A-DUB! You're KILLING ME!

Here I am, so far away, the intenet is in and out like a quickie joint on Bourbon and you go and change the Board around on me!

I have to sign in as a Rookie (of all things) Lose my DEUCE sigpic (provided by a close friend BTW) and I don't even know what "reputation" in the avatar area means PLUS I didn't even mention My Beloved CHALMATION NATION!!!!!!! in the FROM area!

I can't wait to get home to straighten it all out and learn all of the new lingo and format! Looks GREAT but I'm just not up to speed yet!

Love those SAINTS!!!!!!! 6-1 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF THOSE "OTHER" DIRTY BIRDS!

>>A-DUB!
>>CHALMATION NATION

Unfortunately I'm out of reputation points for the day good Dr. :hihi:

TPS

A-DUB! You're KILLING ME!

Here I am, so far away, the intenet is in and out like a quickie joint on Bourbon and you go and change the Board around on me!

I have to sign in as a Rookie (of all things) Lose my DEUCE sigpic (provided by a close friend BTW) and I don't even know what "reputation" in the avatar area means PLUS I didn't even mention My Beloved CHALMATION NATION!!!!!!! in the FROM area!

I can't wait to get home to straighten it all out and learn all of the new lingo and format! Looks GREAT but I'm just not up to speed yet!

Love those SAINTS!!!!!!! 6-1 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF THOSE "OTHER" DIRTY BIRDS!

Yo Doc-Daddy! Your old username is here and active. Forget your password?

Hey Doc,

Where you at these days? You back in Chalmette?

TPS

West Coaster now, if I remember correctly. What in the hell are you doing in Brazil is what I want to know. :shrug:

Poor feller was in the GameDay Board last week...er...two weeks ago...searching desperately for a way to hook up to hear or see the game in Brazil. Hope that worked out OK.

I'm down here working on a film with Cousteau (JMC not JYC snce the Good Capt. passed in '97) recording sounds of the jungle and crap like that ! Pretty sweet gig since I retired from the film inc]dustry but I pulled a hernia prior to leavinga nd it's been killing me so I'll return either for the Ravens game back to So Cal or right after so I'll be recouperating watching the HDDVR of the phillys and Ravens VICTORIES FOR OUR SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for checking in and AW, we'll talk when I get home next week if that's OK?

I guess I did forget even how to sign in properly, I'd sure love to have my post count and old info on there siince I grew so used to it but \HEY! Change is always a GOOD thing!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to find a place in Manaus where they even show American Football! They are ALL soccer nuts down here but I'm preaching the SAINTS story and wearing my gear to all who come in contact with me!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom