Dear Mr Brees (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I remember as a born and bred Cali kid with only a mom, finding a old dirty Saints hat in the field by my house at age 6 or 7. My mom washed it and my brothers made fun of me but i didnt care because it was mine and we were poor.

fast forward to 2009 i was just back from Iraq and watching you in the playoffs with the team smash on the opposition. I was so happy. Then when the Saints wont the SB all i could do was call by bros and tell thim to eat my S***. It was so awesome.

Thank you Mr. Brees for all you have done. Whether you decide to come back or retire i want you to know that I appreciate you very much. You have given everything to this sport and you are my hero. Thank you
Sincerely,
Rick

I remember as a born and bred Cali kid with only a mom, finding a old dirts Saints hat in the field by my house at age 6 or 7. My mom washed it and my brothers made fun of me but i didnt care because it was mine and we were poor.

fast forward to 2009 i was just back from Iraq and watching you in the playoffs with the team smash on the opposition. I was so happy. Then when the Saints wont the SB all i could do was call by bros and tell thim to eat my S***. It was so awesome.

Thank you Mr. Brees for all you have done. Wether you decide to come back or retire i want you to know that I appreciate you very much. You have given everything to this sport and you are my hero. Thank you
Sincerely,
Rick

Nice tribute

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom