Dear Reggie Bush!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Dear Reggie!

Big fan of yours here! Dr. "D" ! You may remember me from cheering for you @ SC for the years you thrilled and awed at the collegiate level!

I am now even more proud of you as you are one of my SAINTS!!!!!!! and for that I am extremely proud and happy (plus your off-field demeanor and activities have been exemplarary!)HOWEVER..............I do have some thoughts for you if you have a moment,,,,,,,,

I have been fortunate enough to be abel to have satellite TV w/HDDVR so I've seen every game you have played with my SAINTS so I have not only watched every game, I've gone through and through the games using that DVR to it's fullest extent and then some. I would imagine you have all of this stuff at your convenience and more too seeing as how I read where you guys spend so much time watching films of your games and opponent's games and so forth......what I'd like to point out to you is there have been MANY times when you could have used your amazing talent, skills speed and agility if you could only SEE where the holes are! Quit bouncing to the outside all of the time, please! There are many, many times when your blockers are creating lanes for you that you aren't aware of due to your too quick decisions to roll way outside! If you were to cut off the backs of your blockers who are MAKING the holes and lanes for you you just may have the lead in rushing right now.

Now I could go back and name each and every play where I've been able to see these holes myself for you but that wouldn't help you as much as you doing the research yourself so you can run your behind off this week at home against the Bengals!!!!!!

I KNOW you can do this! I've SEEN it! I KNOW you are a smart player and will reallize this too very soon. This letter is so that you understand it and DO IT NOW!

The holes and lanes are THERE for you and have been for the whole season!!!!!!! PLEASE LEARN HOW TO HIT THEM andn HIT THEM QUICKLY AND HARD!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEAUX REGGIE GEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW you CAN and WILL do this sooner or later. PLEASE LET IT BE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!! We're DUE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
_tony_little.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

RUN REGGIE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the more exclamation points you put the more it shows your support for the team!!! The players read this so let's get behind them!!!

oneoneone

Oh i thought they were used to fill in the minimum amount of characters needed to post. :)

Oh i thought they were used to fill in the minimum amount of characters needed to post. :)

Make fun if you want to guys! It's OK! I'm not as vulnerable or sensitive as my posts make me sound. But if you really want to hurt me or make me feel badly about how emotional I am about this team well, well, I'll just show you guys but I won't cry, no, I won't , I just woooooo.....................BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWHAAAAAAAAA! Now you've done it! My feelings are all over the place now...........I need a hanky!!! PHWITTTTTTTT! Ok! I'm better now, BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NO I'm NOT!

Reggie will be fine. Do you think anyone would have caught him if he got the corner like Parker? Won't happen! Once the 8 in the box subsides, their will be some air and I can't wait to see him getting through the line untouched. I would love to see him on a quick slant in or a middle screen off a play action to Duece. As my son says.."sweeeet".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom