Dear Sean (1 Viewer)

BryanD

Gettin Closer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think you have been trying too hard to show your ability to adjust to game situations too soon.

In critical points of the last 2 games, you have tried to correct your errant ways at the wrong time. You tried to review a call against Pittsburgh after you missed the review on an earlier botched judgement of a referee. Also, instead of trying to run the ball in, when the game was tied, you called a pass into the end zone, and we all know the results. Later in the game, you call 3 running plays to try to get into the end zone, but we stall and then have to settle for the 3 points.

Poor decisions by a young staff. I am sure you realize your mistakes. We can only hope you change your tendencies this week when we face Atlanta.

We have the POWER, let's use it.

I think running and not turning it over was a good idea

Dear Bryan,

The Offense produced 600 yards, 300 in the first half, and 33:33 in time of possession. That that only produced 16 points is directly the result of poor plays by individuals (in particular Drew Brees throwing 2 picks in the end zone).

The play-calling wasn't the problem

Dear Bryan,

The Offense produced 600 yards, 300 in the first half, and 33:33 in time of possession. That that only produced 16 points is directly the result of poor plays by individuals (in particular Drew Brees throwing 2 picks in the end zone).

Agreed..................

Dear Payton,

runs.jpg

More of these. Please.

Signed,

Danchrism.

Dear Bryan,

Dear Spam,

Are you denying that there could be a possibility of poor play selection at any given point by any coach in the NFL? 600 yds? One game does not a trend make.

Mine is not to argue this point with you but to civilly discuss, or at the least, to express my view.

I will grant you, that the offense moved the ball but suffered unfortunate judgment in decisions by the QB. That is only part of the game.

My point is that I noticed a small tendency of the coach to make poor decisions on challenges and play selection at points in the game where the FANS can clearly see from their seats, either at home or in the stadium, that perhaps a more controlled approach in judgment be adhered to.

The commentators even noted in the game that the coach SAID that he had to do a better job of getting “his guys” to know when to lay down with the ball.

Hey coach, I know that you are really not reading or listening, but if you might, please get your team re-focused this week for a critical divisional opponent. I believe you have the best team in the NFC South. Why not win out and show the rest of the league why us fans are not crazy in spending our time and money supporting you all the way.

BryanD

Dear Abbey,

There was a Bengals' fan sitting next to me yesterday and despite the fact that she was a sweet old lady around the age of 65, she rubbed it in my face the whole 2nd half and I wanted tell her where to go. Then, I thought about my sweet old granny, and I chose to refrain. She also hit me in the face with those feathery things that some women wear to games - she said it was an accident. I don't hit women, but I really wanted to call my grandma to come to the game and pummel her. I have anger issues Abbey - please help. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Angry Man

:hihi:

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

i want a bike and ps3 and a basketball and a remote controlled car, and a ...oops wrong thread

What about Byron Scott where has he been could he maybe play at CB?

He has to be better than Omar Stoutmire. Jay Bellamy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom