Dear Snote (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Snote, I know we have not talked in a while but I wanted to thank you for this season. It seems our boys are finding ways to win instead of finding ways to lose and doing it in dominating fashion. That Drew Brees is really something. When he does that “this is New Orleans” chant to get his teammates pumped up right before the game, it gets me going too! Did you see the segment of ESPN with Drew Brees and Chris Paul? Total awesome! Say hi to your Mom for me.

K thx bi

Um, killah, you'd better give this dude his money.

Hi Snote, I have not been trying to avoid you but as you know times are tough and I have reduced hours at work. I can give 30 dollars worth right now but it will have to be in liras. I went to Itally about 17 years ago and I put them away for rainy day. I hope this helps. Please say hi to your grandmother for me, is she still that nursing home that was accused of having nurses sexually abuse the clientele? Have a blessed day.

Hi Snote, I know we have not talked in a while but I wanted to thank you for this season. It seems our boys are finding ways to win instead of finding ways to lose and doing it in dominating fashion. That Drew Brees is really something. When he does that “this is New Orleans” chant to get his teammates pumped up right before the game, it gets me going too! Did you see the segment of ESPN with Drew Brees and Chris Paul? Total awesome! Say hi to your Mom for me.

K thx bi

WE need to figure out a way to do the "This....Is.....New Orleans" chant on the jumbotron so we, as fans, can do it too. :fou:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom