Death Sentence? My kid washed the car with my LSU National Champs T-shirt (1 Viewer)

What to do with the LSU National Champions shirt?

• Soak it in warm, soapy water, then hand scrub it and hang it out to dry. Stains add character.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Throw it away.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Order daughter to wash it while you stand over her and scream.

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Hand the shirt to Wifey and say, "Woman, get this clean."

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
We're reviewing the play now.
- Wifey finds kid washing car with old corduroy shirt...with metal buttons.

Hmm, sounds like you've got plenty more of these little episodes in your future.

Lurk, Wolbrat, the kid makes straight-A's but she's dain bramaged.

She can do calculus, but she's got the common sense of a doorknob.

She can draw the most exquisite charcoal pictures of flowers, horses and people's hands, but can't fathom the concept of decorum...with brutal honesty, she blurts out exactly what she's thinking without any regard for the feelings of other people.

Ordered to get to her seat on the bus in the 5th Grade, she responded, "You can't see there's a fat guy taking up my whole seat? You're just a dumb bus driver who isn't smart enough to get a job doing anything else."

The bus driver went to the principal in tears. I got a phone call. Kid was booted from the bus for the remainder of the school year.

Of all my four kids, she's the brightest and most talented and the most exasperating.

I say clean it as best a you can beacause a dirty national champs shirt is better than no national champs shirt...

Look on ebay to get you a new one

I sometimes wonder at the wisdom of having all my kids with only one woman. They're four different variations on a theme - Wifey.

After eating a meal...

D#1 - Leaves her dirty plate wherever she ate...next to the bed...on the coffee table...etc.

D#2 - Puts the dirty plate in the sink. Doesn't scrape it first. Doesn't rinse it. Big chunks of food in the sink. Keeps doing this after every meal for days until she can't stack any more in the sink. Orders younger sisters to wash dishes.

D#3 - Forgets to eat. Forgets to brush her hair. Forgets everything except posting on her blog, maintaining her websites, text chatting, etc.

D#4 - Gets out a dog pan and scrapes ever last morsel off the plate for the dog. Rinses the plate in scalding hot water. Coats the entire plate, front and back, with dish soap and scrubs vigorously. Rinses the plate again. Dries the plate and puts it up in the cabinet. Loudly protests to Mom about other daughters and Dad being slobs.

We're reviewing the play now.

- Kid needed $.

- Dad, watching football, said, "Wash my car, I'll give you $5.00."

- Kid haggles for $10.00.

- Dad agrees, but only if she'll vacuum the interior too and shut up and leave him alone to watch football.

- Kid agrees. Dad watches football.

- Wifey finds kid washing car with old corduroy shirt...with metal buttons.

- Horrified about the damage she'll do to the paint job, Wifey tells kid to go get one of Dad's old brown Army T-shirts from Dad's hamper...there's a dozen of them in there.

- Kid didn't hear the words "old brown Army," all she heard was "T-shirt," so she grabbed the first one she saw.

where are the old rags... they need to stop using any of your clothes to wash stuff... use their shirts to wash your car and see what you start... they would kill u

Hey DD,
Wear your now destryoed LSU shirt, bermuda shorts, old man socks, and some horrible cap around the house next time your 17 year old has company over. Tell everyone she helped pick out your latest lounge outfit !

/SocialDestruction

Oh, I've got some vintage fleur-de-lis SAINTS Zubaz flannel PJ bottoms for that.

I am still completely baffled by this.

Corduroy. Jacket. Buttons. Metal. BAFFLED.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom