Death Stranding (1 Viewer)

'leaked' release date of November 8th

still have no idea what this game is

so i haven't reached the bukkake endgame yet but i have about 16 hours so far

this game is very weird, very unique and oddly compelling...

it's a post apocalyptic Fed Ex sim...and for some reason, this works really well as a gameplay loop for me...it has some really neat ways of sharing the world with other players

Kojima is a bit on the nose with some of his metaphors but the story is still interesting and bizarre....and the acting is some of the best you will see in video game...

i don't know what else to say other than i am enjoying the game but this will not be for everyone...but if you want something unique and weird, this is definitely those things

so i haven't reached the bukkake endgame yet but i have about 16 hours so far

this game is very weird, very unique and oddly compelling...

it's a post apocalyptic Fed Ex sim...and for some reason, this works really well as a gameplay loop for me...it has some really neat ways of sharing the world with other players

Kojima is a bit on the nose with some of his metaphors but the story is still interesting and bizarre....and the acting is some of the best you will see in video game...

i don't know what else to say other than i am enjoying the game but this will not be for everyone...but if you want something unique and weird, this is definitely those things

Thanks. I may try to get into it after the holidays.

Thanks. I may try to get into it after the holidays.

It was announced that it will be released on PC at some point. I think I remember that being your preferred platform.

It was announced that it will be released on PC at some point. I think I remember that being your preferred platform.

I abandoned PC gaming when I bought a PS4. It's too much heartache. I got tired of constantly feeling the need for upgrades when the problem was usually poor software optimization.

I abandoned PC gaming when I bought a PS4. It's too much heartache. I got tired of constantly feeling the need for upgrades when the problem was usually poor software optimization.

ahhh, well that makes sense

i won't spoil anything about the game but i will tell you that it's got a lot of systems/mechanics in place...it varies from stealth, action, survival and traversal...mostly the survival and traversal....the action/stealth sequences can be engaged in or completely avoided (for the most part)

the story is slow to get started but it really picks up after 10-12 hours...it's worth it, IMO

i don't know what else to say other than to temper your expectations...this game really isn't going to be for everyone...but like i said before, it's really a unique experience when compared to your typical modern AAA game...

that being said, it's far from perfect and not likely to be GOTY for me...it can be tedious at times and some of the traversal mechanics seem borked...the story and lore are really cool but can sometimes be eye-roll inducing since Kojima doesn't let you figure out meanings on your own, he often slams you over the head with them as if they aren't already obvious...but all in all, i like the story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom