Deathloop (1 Viewer)

On the bright side, I don't have to game with antipop now.
I dunno, other than skipping cut scenes, he's easy to game with. Been very willing to replay stuff, so a group of us were all similarly leveled.

I don't think y'all appreciate him.

I may be biased, since most of my psn friends dont actually join up with me or play similar games.

I dunno, other than skipping cut scenes, he's easy to game with. Been very willing to replay stuff, so a group of us were all similarly leveled.

I don't think y'all appreciate him.

I may be biased, since most of my psn friends dont actually join up with me or play similar games.

You just don't know him well enough. Just wait, he will turn on you. Look at Backwards Roderick.

Deathloop is a pretty good game with some interesting time looping systems....the gameplay is almost a copy pasta of the Dishonored series which is not a bad thing at all but it might be a little too similar

the story is mostly fine but the ending was kind of meh...

i give it a 75.67 on the antipop scale

Deathloop is a pretty good game with some interesting time looping systems....the gameplay is almost a copy pasta of the Dishonored series which is not a bad thing at all but it might be a little too similar

the story is mostly fine but the ending was kind of meh...

i give it a 75.67 on the antipop scale

So, GOTY?

I definitely have earmarked this for when I can get my hands on a 5. What I loved the most about Dishonored, besides original mechanics, was how they nailed that industrial revolution-esq environment had a great feel to it. I’m curious about the time loop mechanics as well. Not enough games doing time or world shifting. I miss Soul Reaver.

I definitely have earmarked this for when I can get my hands on a 5. What I loved the most about Dishonored, besides original mechanics, was how they nailed that industrial revolution-esq environment had a great feel to it. I’m curious about the time loop mechanics as well. Not enough games doing time or world shifting. I miss Soul Reaver.
dishonored is level god mode awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom