"Debo" revenge (1 Viewer)

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking back to 2017 when Jones took out Kamara on our first offensive possession. Now days he would of been ejected, hoping maybe there is some" Kamara karma" and he makes him look like an arsewipe. JM:tpenny:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dread playing this defense for that reason.

They are head hunters. Complete trash.

In recent memory, no Failclown defender was as dirty as their former DB Brian Poole... that guy is a dirtbag. Deon Jones is in the conversation though... he’s got a habit of flying into a pile where a ball carrier is stood up and fighting for extra yards, and targeting the head and “ear-holing” the runner (exactly what he did when he concussed AK41).

In recent memory, no Failclown defender was as dirty as their former DB Brian Poole... that guy is a dirtbag. Deon Jones is in the conversation though... he’s got a habit of flying into a pile where a ball carrier is stood up and fighting for extra yards, and targeting the head and “ear-holing” the runner (exactly what he did when he concussed AK41).
Neal the free safety isn't any better. I think he is injured though. Hopefully.

Neal the free safety isn't any better. I think he is injured though. Hopefully.

He’s injury prone, but I think he’s actually healthy right now... and he will play tomorrow. He’s a box SS and he can be exposed in coverage... he was better there before achilles injuries slowed him down... he used to be very similar to CGJ, but he’s a shell of that now.

The other Clown LB Foye Oluokun is a dirtbag too and he won’t pass up an opportunity to cheap shot anyone in his range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom