TV Debris (NBC) (1 Viewer)

Wisco Steve

WI 3/4 FL 1/4
Reaction score
Idk, always skeptical of network TV doing SCI-FI programming, but thought it looked semi-interesting...
Debuts tonight at 9C/10 EST on NBC:

I watched it last night...thought it was a solid C+/B- and worth a few more episodes to see how it does.

How is the show?
Watching it but not really into it. And gathering from how it's being talked about .. or rather NOT being talked about .. looks like no one else is into it either. Not sure how the ratings are.

I thought this was going to be a thread about po-boys.

The show is about a large po-boy that breaks up in the atmosphere then people eat the debris and have special powers like being able to understand someone speaking cajun, able to play elite safety for the saints, turning any tea into sweet tea with just a look, enjoying grits and really really really really hating the Failcons .

How is the show?
I was really looking forward to a new scifi show but, unfortunately, it just isn't any good.

I gave up after a few episodes because I got bored. The characters aren't interesting and I had a hard time caring about the little bit of story there was.

The show is about a large po-boy that breaks up in the atmosphere then people eat the debris and have special powers like being able to understand someone speaking cajun, able to play elite safety for the saints, turning any tea into sweet tea with just a look, enjoying grits and really really really really hating the Failcons .

Now THAT'S a show I can get into.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom