Dec 8th Daughter's bday/Saints vs. Niners (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
Well, it's looking like I'm gonna miss this game.
A soon to be 4 year old has a date with the movie Frozen II.
Of all places a movie theater where using phones is a no no. I could bluetooth it
and listen but I'm dead if the wife sees me.
I can hear it now " you care more about football than ur daughter"
Plus the wife is a cowboy fan so she's looking for a human punching bag.
I'm hoping it's a national game so I can dvr it.
A shout out to the younger crowd.
If you have no kids, you got it made.
One day this will happen to you.
I'll be 49 in march with a 4 year old.
Hold off as long as possible.
I'm gonna have to avoid the Internet and
anything that involves my phone.
Can't have friends being spoiler either.
That puppy is getting turned off.
Gonna go check the viewing map....alway get the skins or ravens around these parts.

It's almost a guarantee this game will be on in every market that doesn't have a home team playing at the same time.

Make up a last minute workplace emergency.

Claim a friend or family member is having an emergency.

Or just tell them, you care more about the Saints than Elsa. That has nothing to do with your daughter. She's gonna be watching Olaf anyway, not you.

If they BS then say lets spend time together not looking at a screen at all then. That always makes people back up and recognize.

Finally... YoutubeTV is the answer. It's $50 a month but if you can afford you should get it. You can record games and watch them on any smart tv, phone or computer at your leisure. And even re-watch them again and again afterwards.

Frozen 2 is literally playing at 20 different times a day. You had no say in the time y’all go?
Anytime Saturday?
Sunday afternoon after 3:30?
Amateur.
You always double check other functions against the Saints schedule.

Your family should understand your need to make 3 hours for yourself to see the Saints. That's something like 70 hours a year. There are approximately 5,770 other waking hours for 1.2% of the total time and roughly 4% of all weekend time. Math is the way.

Your family should understand your need to make 3 hours for yourself to see the Saints. That's something like 70 hours a year. There are approximately 5,770 other waking hours for 1.2% of the total time and roughly 4% of all weekend time. Math is the way.
This.

I never understand folks with this issue. It's likely a sign of a deeper issue -- with the partner that's forcing a completely unecessary "test of love". The problem is with the partner forcing the bullshirt test, not with the person making the so-called choice to watch the Saints.

Wife's B-day. Turned down a ticket to the game, and will likely miss first half taking her to brunch. Wimmin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom