Dedication To Optimus Saint & The Defense! (1 Viewer)

bigdub81

Official SR Logo Designer
Reaction score
I had been wanting to do this but never got around to it. I pitched the concept to my brother that the Jets were Decepticons and he said yeah the defense is gonna' make their "star-scream" (Sanchez pun)...we laughed and then I thought about Optimus Saint! Heard he was gettin' down at the game so I had to post this. I didn't have the time to tweak a full body holding Jet parts which I sooo wanted to do so I settled for this! Enjoy!

OptimusSaint862x768.png

* If you want a personalized saying let me know and I can e-mail it to you

Awesome Optimus!! Present day Gladiator. But I still like soundwave's avatar better.

Congrats my friend. You make the games a little better for everyone.

the more i look at it, the more in awe i become. this is one of the coolest things anyone has ever done for/about me.

may i use it as my background image for myspace? ive been meaning to make my page all about the saints and my adventures in the robot suits, and take all of my normal life stuff off of it and keep that on facebook. that picture would definitely push me to do it

the more i look at it, the more in awe i become. this is one of the coolest things anyone has ever done for/about me.

may i use it as my background image for myspace? ive been meaning to make my page all about the saints and my adventures in the robot suits, and take all of my normal life stuff off of it and keep that on facebook. that picture would definitely push me to do it

Use it wherever you want, it's you man. I sat in sec. 152 row 26 from '06 until last year, we shook hands once when you were in the MC/Halo outfit.

Hey JeffDaSaintsGuy, is that Bobby Hebert going crazy in your sig? And what game was that from, that ish is funny!

Hey JeffDaSaintsGuy, is that Bobby Hebert going crazy in your sig? And what game was that from, that ish is funny!

It's from the jets game, the sack/fumble/td in the endzone and yep, it's Bobby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom