Deep breath, relax (1 Viewer)

I'm not understanding why we aren't even considered being interested in Ed Reed or Asomugha

It's sad because we kept Vilma&Will Smith we lost out on good free agent. 1st Bushrod then the year we lose Chase Daniels and we have no $$$. So now another 7&9 season for the saints. I have the feeling Bress will go down for a few games. And Daniel could of steped right In. At least we coulda won a few games with him now we have to spend the same amount of $ he got to find another backup QB. Ugly off season already take it how u want to. U can book this one. We will be saying the samething next year lol Who Dat

I do agree that I wish we had just cut the chord with Smith and Vilma, but I think we are going to make some very interesting and smart money deals.

So much negativity about the best front office this team has ever had. I'll trust in Loomis Payton rather than join the lynch mob crying over personnel decisions.

Do you see teams like the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Packers, Giants, scrambling to find answers in the FA market? No.
And those (you can put the Saints in that group) are the most successful franchises today.

You should probably put the 49ers in that class. They'll unfortunately be contenders for a few years.

Loomis knows what he is doing, just got to be patient. Some of you expected Loomis to rush to sign everyone. Stay calm we will make a splash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom