Defense 18 (1 Viewer)

wsylve

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it possible that this defense can regress to 16. The pitiful way they looked against the Jags( especially Latt) and Drew Brees killing them . Because Im expecting BIG things from them this year. Theses past outings tho is giving me a cause to pause

I am having a hard time understanding. Explain the second sentence to me, in relation to your whole point.

Is this the Bucs poster from Hungary?

Don’t worry too much about the first possession in the first preseason game. Or the fact that Brees has some success against our D in practices. The D has some success against him as well. We will be fine. As long as we stay relatively healthy and hungry.

Lionswent 4-0 in preseason a few years back. Then 0-16 for the season. THAT is exactly how much preseason means. Drew carving up the D in practice more means Drew isn't slipping than anything else. Anyways, I've read just as much about the O winning as the D.

Seriously, grain of salt and all that. Or take solace in the fact that Atlanta got trounced by the jets 17-0. Whatever makes you feel better.

You should join the fun in the other thread about the defense. Most of SR believes that there's nothing to worry about. I'm hoping that their right and i'm just being nervous.

Did Cameron Jordan have a bad game?

How about Sheldon Rankins & David Onyemata? I thought they both looked great. Too bad Cameron Jordan, Alex Okafor, & Marcus Davenport didn’t play up to par. Can you imagine those two playing like that with good games from those other three? If Demario Davis plays MIKE he will need some time I would think to get acclimated to how the others guys play considering that is the most important position on the defense. Whoever ends up as the starting 3 linebackers they will need some time to get familiar with one another I would think. Craig Robertson looked good out there. Patrick Robinson looked like the player he was last season. Can’t wait to see them out there with everyone together.

Is it possible that this defense can regress to 16. The pitiful way they looked against the Jags( especially Latt) and Drew Brees killing them . Because Im expecting BIG things from them this year. Theses past outings tho is giving me a cause to pause

Hate me if you want. But I'm with this guy.

Drew Brees didn't even complete one pass against the Jaguars. Really?!

The most accurate passer in the NFL, and he can't hit one freaking pass? I could check down to the running back. What's Brees' excuse?

Our franchise player didn't even show up to the game guys. A big goose egg. This is our leader?

We should of smoked those Jags, but no. Brees was too busy killing them. Preach on wysylve.

Hate me if you want. But I'm with this guy.

Drew Brees didn't even complete one pass against the Jaguars. Really?!

The most accurate passer in the NFL, and he can't hit one freaking pass? I could check down to the running back. What's Brees' excuse?

Our franchise player didn't even show up to the game guys. A big goose egg. This is our leader?

We should of smoked those Jags, but no. Brees was too busy killing them. Preach on wysylve.

Yea I was really upset with Brees performance. His total lack of execution was killer, it was as if he wasn’t even on the field! Honestly. He reminded me of your every day average journeyman back up QBs,

Hell why are we taking defence?

With the big EGG that Brees laid, I think it’s time we focus on our offence. His arm has really weakened almost as if it had as much throwing power as a ghost.

Offence is our real concern ladies and gents!

Unlike others here, I do believe the preseason is a good indicator for our defense. Last season after we played the Chargers I knew that this defense was going to be good.

That being said, let’s see a FEW preseason games before we form an opinion.

wsylve, have you met Ediddy7023? You guys should get together for drinks or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom