defense.. defense.. defense.. in the NFC-S... (1 Viewer)

YeahSaintsWin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Dennis Allen likes his defense. And he does not want to let coaching defense go as "his baby". I believe he identifies with the LBs and front seven, but there is a lot to like at CB and DB. What inquiring minds want to know, can Lattimore, Adebo, Maye and Mathieu be an improvement over the team that shutout Tom Brady?

Pressure and man coverage are the formula for Saints defense. It's not rocket science. Force the QB to make quick decisions and limit his options and targets. Works for me. The DA Special front-seven has allowed few 100-yd rushing games, so passing downs are the table being set for DBs Honey Badger and Marc Maye. Hit it James Brown -- "I Feel Good!!!"

I digress, but I can't not be a Fan expecting the expectation that will be EPIC!!!

Okay, what was I talking about? The opponents to face the Saints Defense start with (1) Baker Mayfield. Since joining the NFL, BM has thrown more interceptions than any other QB. (2) Mariotta won't be able to pass into the coverages but his mobility could move the chains on occasion. But no running game should be able to outpace the Saints offense. (3) Tom Brady threw for more that 5300 yards last season and he would have had more if not for a couple of un-Brady like games versus the Saints. Bottom line.. a 6-0 record versus the NFC-S, not hard to imagine.

I'm not media, but the Saints profile is rising and the Saints are regularly elevating into national discussions. The latest power ranking has the Saints at #11 and some even support the Saints as a division challenger and playoff team. Who Dat Nation, the Saints are not flying under the radar and while some still want to discount the Saints due to SP's exit. Yes, we miss our former HC, but coaches don't win games... defense wins,

GO Saints!!!

Dennis Allen likes his defense. And he does not want to let coaching defense go as "his baby". I believe he identifies with the LBs and front seven, but there is a lot to like at CB and DB. What inquiring minds want to know, can Lattimore, Adebo, Maye and Mathieu be an improvement over the team that shutout Tom Brady?

Pressure and man coverage are the formula for Saints defense. It's not rocket science. Force the QB to make quick decisions and limit his options and targets. Works for me. The DA Special front-seven has allowed few 100-yd rushing games, so passing downs are the table being set for DBs Honey Badger and Marc Maye. Hit it James Brown -- "I Feel Good!!!"

I digress, but I can't not be a Fan expecting the expectation that will be EPIC!!!

Okay, what was I talking about? The opponents to face the Saints Defense start with (1) Baker Mayfield. Since joining the NFL, BM has thrown more interceptions than any other QB. (2) Mariotta won't be able to pass into the coverages but his mobility could move the chains on occasion. But no running game should be able to outpace the Saints offense. (3) Tom Brady threw for more that 5300 yards last season and he would have had more if not for a couple of un-Brady like games versus the Saints. Bottom line.. a 6-0 record versus the NFC-S, not hard to imagine.

I'm not media, but the Saints profile is rising and the Saints are regularly elevating into national discussions. The latest power ranking has the Saints at #11 and some even support the Saints as a division challenger and playoff team. Who Dat Nation, the Saints are not flying under the radar and while some still want to discount the Saints due to SP's exit. Yes, we miss our former HC, but coaches don't win games... defense wins,
GO Saints!!!
Im going to say that N.O will win the division. Tampa has a cobbled line. The loss of Gronk compounds things. I dont know about tge progress of Godwin. It seems all Tampa has on offense is him and s declining Evans. I think Fournette is now fat, happy and paid. Their defense last year wasnt as good as the 20 one also. It wouldnt surprise me to see them decline even more. They lost Suh, J.P and white are getting up there in age as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom