Defense! Defense! Defense! (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Defense played awesome..... I am glad too eat my crow!

defense is really improved
last year or the year before we would have lost a game like this
a game where drew isn't able to get it done we would've got blown out

huge improvement

Defense pitched a shutout today. Only TD by the Bills came on special teams.

Go Saints!!!

I want to thank whoever it is over in the Saints organization who handles talent recognition. We have some decent depth at a lot of position. Pierre Thomas goes down, Mike Bell steps up. Mike Bell goes down, Lynell Hamilton and Pierre Thomas step up. Zach Streif does a decent job at LT. Good job of talent recognition and player development.

Defense was very solid, I'm glad to see the constant improvement. I have to admit, I was kinda scared of the no huddle but we were more than ready for what the bills had to offer. Bring on the Jets and their rookie quarterback! Let's see him try to run those quarterback keepers on us!!!

The Saints Defense did not allow the Bills one (1) Offensive snap past their own 40 yard line in the second half. We denied them the middle of the field for the third and fourth quarters, they never even sniffed the 50 much less got into a position to score. And that, my friends, was very impressive.

The D held the Bills O scoreless. Their only score was on ST's. Huge effort. The sky's falling on the Bills forum but only because they severely underestimated the Saints D. The entire D deserves credit. Ellis, Will Smith, and Charles Grant all had a monster game on the DL. The LBs including Marvin Mitchell were great against the run. Porter and Greer were outstanding - Evans and TO were non factors. The Safeties were solid. Boy was that a great effort.......

Our Defense is improving with each game. After bye week teams wont be able to score more than 20 pts.

Brees Lee said:
Our Defense is improving with each game. After bye week teams wont be able to score more than 20 pts.

Why wait? The Bills only scored 7. And it was on ST. We finally have a D that makes a mark on a football game. They are a factor! Teams can no longer say "But it's the Saints. Their D is terrible. Well hang 30 points."

The Saints didn't allow the Bills to register a first down on their final 5 possessoins. Incredible.

they were great today. pitched a shutout (only points came off special teams). brees was not his usual dominate self, but the defense stepped up and won the game for us, along with PT and the run game. great team win today, very encouraging. the d forced punt after punt, and held T.O. to no catches. quite an impressive showing.

Chemistry. This team has it on both sides of the line. The DC is pretty good too, thank you Jacksonville for letting Greg go...

Amazing day for the defense, special teams and the offensive line's run blocking. Wow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom